Toribash
Hey beautiful people of the toribash community. (Except cheetah)

I've just wanted to say this clan has been a great clan to be in. Just want to apologize for all the inactiveness and apologize that I haven't been able to start wars and get us to the top. All of that's bout to change though, because I'm back!!
Originally Posted by Morals View Post

I've just wanted to say this clan has been a great clan to be in. Just want to apologize for all the inactiveness and apologize that I haven't been able to start wars and get us to the top. All of that's bout to change though, because I'm back!!

Double posts make me cri but welcome back man you guys have had the misfortune of recruiting me
Originally Posted by Morals View Post

I guess you saw what Scar made me say on Skype XD

Welcome back Morals
Wolololololo
Just got online, Zaxx those songs are pretty awesome!

Hey welcome back Morals, I see that I hit you hard with my belt and snapped you out of that hiatus!

hello

Not sure if I just missed you, Pidge, but I just got on Toribash now so I'll see if I can find you! If I do, we might do some clan wars and what not if you're up for it.
Guys i have an awesome news!(from highhhh level)
I became the new host of toribeats! (thanks to zederpy!)
You can listen to music inside this link
Plug.dj/toribash-official
Also get friends to listen music with you
Last edited by Moataz; Sep 9, 2015 at 06:12 AM.
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
Guys i have an awesome news!(from highhhh level)
I became the new host of toribeats! (thanks to zederpy!)
You can listen to music inside this link
Plug.dj/toribash-official
Also get friends to listen music with you

Sounds cool, I'll be sure to swing by and play some of my favourite tunes and watch as the rest of Toribash hates on my taste of music.

Hey so in other news! I was playing a game of Mitos.is and I got really big! Usually, you won't get any bigger than 2,000 in a game of FFA on Mitos.is but this was far beyond that, just felt that I had to share this with you guys.

Epic screenshot

So this raises the question, what gaming accomplishments are you proud of and have achieved? This got me into the top 10 of Australian Servers! I just have to wait for the servers to update the record list, whenever that happens...

Top 10 Records

Last edited by Sparky; Sep 9, 2015 at 07:46 AM.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Sounds cool, I'll be sure to swing by and play some of my favourite tunes and watch as the rest of Toribash hates on my taste of music.

Hey so in other news! I was playing a game of Mitos.is and I got really big! Usually, you won't get any bigger than 2,000 in a game of FFA on Mitos.is but this was far beyond that, just felt that I had to share this with you guys.

Epic screenshot

So this raises the question, what gaming accomplishments are you proud of and have achieved? This got me into the top 10 of Australian Servers! I just have to wait for the servers to update the record list, whenever that happens...

Top 10 Records

That's a good question, I dont have a lot of stuff to be proud of, but I completed pokemon emerald 's pokemon league with only one pokemon and I speedrunned Mirrors Edge in 1:50, which is a pretty good time for my standards (World record is like 42-45 mins.) and I've decapped sparky a couple times now ;)
Wolololololo