Toribash
Sup bitches and bitchets see im fair to everyone Bro. I hate everyone All the same
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
hmmmm nah im good bruh :P
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Sorry my brother just made his return an feeling a bit like a smart ass.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
................ Don't make me hurt you bro ,, Kid i am sorry but id have an issue with you no matter what, not that i care what you say or do :P
Haha what a jokester
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
anyway Zeus oh dear brother of mine, Whats the clan been up to and how are things going. Guess this questions goes to everyone in the clan also.
Originally Posted by biggems View Post
anyway Zeus oh dear brother of mine, Whats the clan been up to and how are things going. Guess this questions goes to everyone in the clan also.

We have reached rank 13, successfully executed a mass inactive sweep, are working on making a clan video, and are working on creating a rank system that will be used on our uniform style arm bands.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Oooo!! Sounds interesting and like i missed a lot. But no worry's i should be somewhat back unless something comes up. And rank 13?? who is rank 1?