Toribash
People have tried trinity but her W and the AD ratio on her Q make it not worthwhile. I mean, you could have some extra damage every few seconds, or you could have massively increased DPS with an infinity edge or blade of the ruined king.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
one of the games I played on LAN(against a bot lane of a gold 4 support whatever and a silver 1 vayne), I played ashe. My support never connected. I first blooded vayne, and got rolling. All you gotta do to win trades in bronze/silver is autoattack the other person. They get scared and either do something incredibly stupid or just give you free damage.

Just, that.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
After a break from gaming in general, I come back to this
https://gyazo.com/ef73744543dfdbdcbaf37891a45647d4
I think my losing streak is rip
(Got the Ruby Sightstone closer to end game. Kinda ended quickly considering the top still had a turret in the lane. Would've used it more)
Here's these advanced details of that game in case you wanted to know
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...1?tab=overview
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I think lcs players should stop complaining about the NA server move. I know they rely on the low ping to practice, but their practice is causing a large number of people suffer with inconsistant/high ping problems. The fact it will be level(ish) across the entire U.S is very exciting.

Anyone else have opinions on it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I think kiting is the only thing that's gonna get me out of Bronze. I think it's the one of the few things that I can do above Bronze level. And it's really hilarious to see a full health Tryndamere try to kill me as a low health Ezreal when they underestimate the power of TForce's MS speed buff.

Also, I got a weird Bronze Vayne build idea. What if you built Tumble Vayne with Trinity Force? Tumble Vayne is more focused on her Q which is already on a 2 second cooldown with no CDR allowing you to proc Spellblade (Spellbolts?) often. Maybe build it on regular Vayne? I mean think of the burst, trading, and incredible kiting potential here. You'll be untouchable even without Tumble.

A guide to climb most of low/mid (bronze/silver/low gold) elo through botlane at least from my perspective:

Understand very basic concepts of trading/zoning and trading (Don't waste too much resources by trying to trade when you know your support/adc is not going to follow up)

Right click minions to get mad dolla (Getting high cs while respecting enemy zone ranges to a decent degree will help you climb a lot)

Right click minions more/less to get a minion advantage in lane and push for a sweet level 2 powerspike and sometimes freeze the lane at certain points

Bait them but approximate how much damage you can take (People will almost certainly tunnel on you)

Pay attention to summoners (Can get you through most of mid/high elo just by abusing the fact someone's heal is on cooldown or whatever)

Position according to your team and theirs, as both teams are mindlessly hitting their faces together try and safely put out as much damage as possible

Pay attention to powerspikes n shit, a level 6 graves will fuck yo shit up. Abuse your own spikes e.g. Powerspike when you've completed an item

Use mobility shit to dodge skillshots if you can't sidestep them, but keep in mind that you don't want to use summoners like flash unless you need to. People won't abuse the fact flash is down much in bronze, but it's a 5 min cd (4:30 with masteries) and that's quite a long time for a simple blink.

Punish people by zoning/all inning if they don't back and you have a significant item lead, this also comes down to abusing powerspikes.

I just want to make something clear, I wouldn't recommend spending time on efficient item builds at lower levels when you could improve your understanding of the basic concepts of the game, However when it does come to efficiency on vayne there are some more optimal buildpaths for her which would provide more dps if you can position correctly.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I think lcs players should stop complaining about the NA server move. I know they rely on the low ping to practice, but their practice is causing a large number of people suffer with inconsistant/high ping problems. The fact it will be level(ish) across the entire U.S is very exciting.

Anyone else have opinions on it?

They can suck a dick.

/argument
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well some NA pro players weren't even living in LA so...

I can't even test it because I don't have access to a computer.

I know my powerspikes. Playing Yasuo, Ezreal, and Vayne, you tend to start respecting when you're weak and abusing your strengths when you hit a powerspike. I'm just really bad at dealing with situations I've never dealt with before.

Also, I always freeze when I play top lane, more so when I'm playing Tryndamere and Trundle. I've had games where I have 160 cs near 20 minutes as Trundle while the enemy Gnar has 15. I shit you not, they get really scared when I fake an all-in and get free damage on them while they run away.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Well some NA pro players weren't even living in LA so...

most of NA lcs is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah so it's a good idea to make the best players in the world play with a handicap. Right. Not like anyone wants to see the highest level of competition come out of NA. Not like we EVER want to compete with China or Korea.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Not like the they play on local servers when they're competing or anything.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays