Toribash
I'v played alot of games with Vayne, she's amazing haha. My mate plays a better game with her tho, so I let him have his thunder. I'm most skilled with Draven, Vayne, Jinx, Sivir, Ezreal, and Tristana. I like skill shot champs alot, play a real mean game with nidalee, and champs like that.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
I find skill shot champions easy. Once you master one skillshot, you can calculate and adjust to others
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My rofl stomp champions are Ezreal and Tristana. Vayne is just a champ I like to have fun with. But yeah, if you can deal with Bronze team mates not knowing how to peel, you will carry the hardest with ADC.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
But yeah, if you can deal with Bronze team mates not knowing how to peel, you will carry the hardest with ADC.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but can you please stop mentioning your "bronze teammates"? It makes me cringe so hard. If you deserved anything higher than Bronze, you'd win your lane and solo carry the game regardless of your champion/role. Regarding being ADC, it's not your support's fault for not peeling. Blame yourself and bad positioning, stop getting caught, etc.
I never really mentioned anything about not deserving Bronze. The closest thing I've ever said to that is I'm climbing out of Bronze steadily, which was a while ago.

I actually watch my match replays and made that observation. More than half of the time, you're probably not even peeling for your own carries and tunneling on their carries instead. I know because like I said, I watch my replays and I also do this myself. I'd have to be actually wanting to win a game really badly to think about peeling for my ADC. Otherwise, it doesn't click in.

And I think my positioning on my main AD Carries (Ez and Trist) are decent enough to have an overwhelmingly positive win ratio.

Vayne on the other hand... Well, I just get extremely lucky with her.

Oh, and does anybody remember Twilight's summoner name after name change? I forgot. She might not even play League anymore xD
Last edited by SparChar; Aug 14, 2015 at 02:05 AM.
My Replays
you don't need good peel to win as ADC in bronze. I played on a bronze smurf and went 19/2 with a DC'd thresh 1v2 lane. If you apply the basics and have relatively okay mechanics it should be super simple to reach gold+
one of the games I played on LAN(against a bot lane of a gold 4 support whatever and a silver 1 vayne), I played ashe. My support never connected. I first blooded vayne, and got rolling. All you gotta do to win trades in bronze/silver is autoattack the other person. They get scared and either do something incredibly stupid or just give you free damage.
Hoss.
I am currently a Bronze V scrub, but I plan on advancing! This Hyde dude is pretty much right man! Just hit the opponent adc and they will more than likely freak out, probably panic and do something stupid then you get a free kill. Or your enemy could be slightly smarter than most, and their support CC's you and you die. xD
Personally i suck at adc, so I just dont play it in solo Q unless I have to.

Honestly my laning as adc is high silver/low gold, but my positioning and kiting is like plastic 6 with auto attacks so i just stay away from in in ranked. I can carry a game on any mid lane champ tho as long as i dont get rofl stomped by a jungler.

My point is if you dont like ADC play support, if you play support enough you get used to laning bot and then after that just practice kiting and positioning afterwards. Im Gold 4 btw
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I think kiting is the only thing that's gonna get me out of Bronze. I think it's the one of the few things that I can do above Bronze level. And it's really hilarious to see a full health Tryndamere try to kill me as a low health Ezreal when they underestimate the power of TForce's MS speed buff.

Also, I got a weird Bronze Vayne build idea. What if you built Tumble Vayne with Trinity Force? Tumble Vayne is more focused on her Q which is already on a 2 second cooldown with no CDR allowing you to proc Spellblade (Spellbolts?) often. Maybe build it on regular Vayne? I mean think of the burst, trading, and incredible kiting potential here. You'll be untouchable even without Tumble.
My Replays