Ranking
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
I think I can hit Challenger sometimes too, maybe it's just the server I'm on.

Its the team mates obviously
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
The build isn't too bad but like, please, at least built a trailblazer. You're getting bonus regeneration and bonus gold off of monster camps that makes farming 1039472x more worthwhile.

Yeah, I know. I usually rush my jg item. Depending on the situation, this match I would have got a poachers, because Shaco went afk after I kept camping him. (promised him I would after that raptor invade -.-). I know there's holes in what I was doing that match, I built it a tad different the second time and will no doubt keep changing how I get it all together. Thanks for the advice dude.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
get trailblazer as soon as you can. bonus health + gold is good in any situation. poacher's isn't a real item.
Holy shit, that feel when they counter jungle you with some asshole jungler like Kha'Zix or Shaco then you get so mad that you turn into SSJ 3 Jungler mode and never let them get a single buff afterwards.

Pretty much every single time I play Trynd in the jg to chill out.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Poacher's should only, at best, be purchased on Nunu, and that's only because he really doesn't need any of the jungle items and he's going to counter jungle already.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
nunu is a slimy little cunt, his cc is not even a skillshot... at least is better than taric's
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
His ult is one of the strongest CC abilities too. It massively decreases movement speed and attack speed. People need to realize you don't need to cast it in a bush if they have no CC.
My Replays

Nice, easy game before work. Been playing jinx for a few weeks now, and I almost always seem to get a score like this. Didn't even start playing her till after her ult got nerfed. What kind of monster she was before the nerf, I can only imagine. Riot are evil souls
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
You should try Vayne. If you get 3 kills, you can 5 shot the enemy ADC. It's hilarious.
My Replays