Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, we were working on one... anyway, if fezch or RDC say yes then your instantly in, im just a mod, they're leaders but RDC recently gave up his position as mod, but anyway, if either say yes, you're in.
This is where the spam be goes

EDIT:

Woot my penis is better than snors!
Last edited by coloo; Dec 23, 2009 at 05:03 AM.
Don't hate Inq ;/
Inq is amazingly active in IRC.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Just an idea.
This idea is mainly directed at the mods and leaders, so cazrules and HidanX and piemanbob, your input is appreciated but it isnt as useful as a mod or leaders input in this particular thread.

Alright guys, i was thinking, i noticed there is an approve or unapprove threads option, so i was wondering if there was an option that made it so that, all threads that get posted need moderator approval before they appear, this will be a great way to cut down on spam threads and ultimately save time and such.
Well, i think we need a precise and easy to read layout, and when we do start we need to make sure we stick to it.
Why isnt this thread gone? Should i bin it like the other useless ones?

Oh, its been closed cuz it isnt needed, gone.
Last edited by coloo; Dec 23, 2009 at 06:30 AM.
Next time your in a tourney just use this thread for help instead of posting another one okay caz?

Anyway, perhaps we could all use this one for help with tourney? (just an idea)