Toribash
I wouldn't know because I also don't have as many games with Rengar as I want to since I don't have him.

But yeah, I never really needed to rely on his ult very much in my games with him even though that's what makes Rengar and it has fairly low CD's. Meh, just Bronze MMR.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Alrighty then dude haha .

Bronze is only a state of mind, of which I am apart of haha. played a few games after my promos and the lvl of play is just cancer.

If you're not a complete dick butt, won't fuck me around, and can play on oce you could use him on my account.
I don't have all the champs but I have most of the good jgers/adcs and alot of mid and top champs.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
No ty.

Using other people's accounts bothers me. I'll stick with just IP farming on my smurf.
My Replays
LAN and OCE are pretty bad imo

I think I can hit Gold there as easily as Silver.
My Replays
Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
It was a circumstantial game, ofc I do those things when I need to, the key words being "need to". Our team was losing rather badly, and I carried them back, we had good vision, and as you said Reng has rather strong dueling powers as it is, I didn't need to sink the extra gold into a jg item.

Ofc you wouldn't know, because you didn't think of the build, but the whole idea was to focus around ult, that's what makes the Dead Mans so viable on him being able to jump in and focus your momentum into one deadly burst eliminating the biggest threat, and then having the survivability to finish off whovers left standing.

And yes, I know the mechanics of jungling, thats where I spend 80% of my play time, I kind of pride myself on being able to get first blood almost every match because I know, when to ward, where to ward, and when to fight. Anyone has the ability to be strong against other junglers, some just have to be wiser than others.

The build isn't too bad but like, please, at least built a trailblazer. You're getting bonus regeneration and bonus gold off of monster camps that makes farming 1039472x more worthwhile.
OCE Bronze/Silver is full of many shitheads, believe me i know :/
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
OCE Bronze/Silver is full of many shitheads, believe me i know :/

Video of OCE [Warming: Strong Language]

Last edited by Chris; Aug 12, 2015 at 11:11 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
LAN and OCE are pretty bad imo

I think I can hit Gold there as easily as Silver.

I think I can hit Challenger sometimes too, maybe it's just the server I'm on.