2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

O HAI.
Sup.. im a new member
introduction time!, f yeah :3
Im Julespino, i think im funny (probably more of lame) i think im a good artist (probably a fail) and blah blah blah..
Anyway i hope to have a good time in this clan Hopefully, i get along with all of you

julespino@live.com
Last edited by Julespino; Feb 19, 2010 at 01:02 PM.
Welcome to the clan dude, i see you post in arts/textures thread alot and your work is nice

hope you enjoy your time here
[Piratez]
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
You guys are not serious right? Dude, I'm sorry about that stupid act of mine, and I'm realy sorry! If we win, I'll share my prize with you! But please, you guys are important here! We cannot lost many members! Squirre1, you're one of the greatest friend I ever had here! And think that when I met you you we're a blue belt! Now you are a fucking rocking kickass black belt, who pwns mosts of the toribash players! What about that stuff about die with the ship? I'm not making you fell bad and stay. I just know, that you'll do what you think is right. For you of course.

hkp, dude. Why are you that way? C'mon! I know you're more then that! You're freaking awsome! Remember the time that spend with Piratez! Friends you've made, people you met! Your promotions! EVERYTHING COUNTS!

But, if that's you guys decision, there's nothing we can do about it. Hopefully this isn't.

Honestly, I can't say anything else. Hope you guys stay.

.... wow....

That was.....

nice..
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
hey hidian(or should i now call u praeter )

1 put me in the list lol
the one that says who will be in lol

are we going to make one big shop? and share one account or something?

if so
we could call the account

thepiratezclan lol
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
lol BO... yeah... We should rename the clan to : Piratez art club... XD
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!