Toribash
Add me: ekii

just started playing, lvl. 7. My main peeps are Pantheon, Ashe and Xin. I just started using xin 2 days ago tho.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post

Scratch that Master Yi with Dead Mans Plate. Rengar the god father of assassin burst, becomes a steam train of pain. 3v1's against a fed zed, shaco, and wukong? No problem.

Did you use Ultimate Bravery for that build? Jesus Christ
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Im still waiting for my free skin. Rito plz.

You had to play him in a real game. Played him jg cuz reasons.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
You had to play him in a real game. Played him jg cuz reasons.

Wrong skin. Buying six mystery items gets you a mystery skin. Should be within a week since the event ends.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What kind skin? I don't remember they say that give mystery skin since the event end.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 11, 2015 at 06:58 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
What kind skin? I don't remember they say that give mystery skin since the event end.

It is only if you buy 6 skins yourself. It was in the news listing. Id give you a link but Im lazy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
Did you use Ultimate Bravery for that build? Jesus Christ

Uh, no I used logic and made it myself. Try it out if you don't believe me that it works :P

You'll probably say "blah blah, thats not how rengs usually built, you're meant to.." I don't really care aha, I'v played enough games in my life to know that what is the norm isn't always right in every single way. I know you're a good player, who probably has good advice.

Example; I have a mate who's played Wow since release, he got me into playing it, and he had a DK, naturally I made a DK, he kept telling me how to play, what skills to use, what stats blah blah blah. In the end I did it my way and could easily PvP his DK (4 hits Oblit Crit build I called it) while it was 7 lvls lower (He was max at the time).
Last edited by AussieCunt; Aug 11, 2015 at 08:30 PM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
If you upgraded trinket and also got Skirmisher's, you'd have probably killed Wukong and Shaco (especially Shaco) since you'll counter their invis with ignite, trinket, and smite while also having wards making you less reliant on ult to pick people off.

When Rengar was free, I'd counter jungle anybody that isn't tanky by picking them off at their camps. Your dueling power is pretty strong against other junglers at early-mid game.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
It was a circumstantial game, ofc I do those things when I need to, the key words being "need to". Our team was losing rather badly, and I carried them back, we had good vision, and as you said Reng has rather strong dueling powers as it is, I didn't need to sink the extra gold into a jg item.

Ofc you wouldn't know, because you didn't think of the build, but the whole idea was to focus around ult, that's what makes the Dead Mans so viable on him being able to jump in and focus your momentum into one deadly burst eliminating the biggest threat, and then having the survivability to finish off whovers left standing.

And yes, I know the mechanics of jungling, thats where I spend 80% of my play time, I kind of pride myself on being able to get first blood almost every match because I know, when to ward, where to ward, and when to fight. Anyone has the ability to be strong against other junglers, some just have to be wiser than others.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits