Toribash

I knew I had this one somewhere in my fap folder!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Way cooler you say?

Would you be so kind and approve your post with an image?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
suntan sucks, color of shit, seriously.

Also, I'm at the countryside and it's fucking goddamn hot here, almost 40 degrees in shadowed area >_> Calling this place a desert gains a whole new meaning.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Way cooler you want? You get. Even Wall through Berlin can't hold my coolness.
( I stood there in this shitty pose because that lad couldn't get the camera right and I wanted to help him. Then he shot the photo and it looked alright ((you cannot tell if a pose looks any good on that super small screen)), so I just was satisfied with this)

38mb gif link.
Also way cooler hair + cooler shirt + crappy mouth (inb4 speaking fail) + chubby nobudfail
1. You bear a startling resemblance to one of Germany leaders.

2. Your face expression is similiar to kanapka-man's, ask shadowelf about it [familiada stuff], I can't be fucked + my internet...

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post

38mb gif link.

Fuck you. ^^

Also. You look liek you ate a lemon. :>

Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
1. You bear a startling resemblance to one of Germany leaders.

2. Your face expression is similiar to kanapka-man's, ask shadowelf about it [familiada stuff], I can't be fucked + my internet...

I feel offended. <.<