Toribash
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
COLORS!!! whats good man long time no see

ye its been a while.. all is dank, im entering the qualifiers for TG2k16 next wendesday. (Csgo)

And you?
Also 10 word posts and shit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
ye its been a while.. all is dank, im entering the qualifiers for TG2k16 next wendesday. (Csgo)

And you?
Also 10 word posts and shit.

I've always wanted to get into CS:GO, but I haven't gotten around to buying it...

Worth the purchase or not?
ugly
def, worth it.. I've been playing Cs for years.. (since 1.6 days)
And Cs:go is pretty dank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Alien View Post
Who plays counter strike nowadays? Game got boring after the first few months..

A lot of people play Cs:Go, its not boring you just got to put some time and effort into it to get "good".
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
I have CS:GO

Never played it.

It seems kinda boring to me. I never actually see people's excitement in unboxing videos or an impressive kill. It seems like they're overreacting.
woah
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
A lot of people play Cs:Go, its not boring you just got to put some time and effort into it to get "good".

It's extremely easy, perhaps easier than cod lmfao. That's why I say it's boring.
Just got back on Tb and was browsing and saw (im), so I thought I would say hey to everyone and that the clan looks pretty cool... so yea.

(Also not sure if (im) correct in saying that y'all could update your goals with the clan event thing)
Eh...