Toribash
oh and i just got me a cool set of textures (im so happy )
-----
can someone please lend me 100tc i need it for my left foot texture i will pay back in the next day
Last edited by Floyd134; Aug 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
Floyd: Ranks are not based on belts, they are based on seniority, loyalty, competence, and basic respect for and from the clan.

bloodrift: If you want to start a shop, I'm all for it. Of course, I'll be checking in on it from time to time to make sure you're representing us well, but I trust you well enough :P

Kowgan: I'm promoting you to Proven Member because of your activity, attitude, and constant diligence in getting the clan active. I will update the Time Zones and Activity thread to include everyone's Time Zones, but they will still have to post when they are active. I'll let you yell at them so that they'll do it, and if you have any questions or problems, feel free to let me know.

I may not be very active in the next week or two, but I'll try to pop in every couple days to keep the recruitment thread running smoothly and keep track of the other comings and goings of the clan. Until I can get active again, represent us well, and most importantly, have fun!
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Thank you, Sarutobi. As you said, I'm just trying to keep the clan active and organized, but things get hard when you have to tell them twice or three times to do something and still they don't.

Thanks for pinning it up. I hope that encourage the people - who didn't yet - to post their infos.
About each one's active time, they all informed that aswell, so far. We just have to do the math to know when - in our local time - are they active. That is pretty much a task for each one, according to each one's necessity.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can get the math stuff sorted out, I just need you to get them to post in there. I'll add their availabilities up there now as well for you, so you know who else still needs to respond.
@sarutobi: okay i thought different thank you for correcting me

also i almost have 100 posts i will put that down in my accomplishments

I love the responsibility i have to be in this clan yet again you show how great a leader you are

and yea i have a question: Don't you have to pay for the clan like everymonth or something?
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
No, you only need to pay the initial fee (I think it's 20k) to create the clan. So long as the clan stays active, there's nothing else you need to do. You also need to pay an extra fee to receive a password-protected sub-forum (like our Seekrit Forumz thread). As far as I know, there aren't any recurring fees.

Also Kowgan, I put up all the info that I had in the Time Zones thread. Floyd, you should go into that thread and post your availability, too. :P
Clans coming together nicely
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".