Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I tried out fudgiebalz today. He did counter agressive suplexes and kicks, and played well, generally. Ground control was so-so, but he did a good job in the air.
However, I'm gonna stay neutral, as I can't decide if he's too stiff or not. Couldn't tell if he was doing it on purpose or not. I don't know how to judge this guy.

E: Tried out Gargon, and I'll give him a yes.
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 19, 2014 at 08:32 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I'm up for it. I don't know about you, but I get this week off ;0
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Name: David Xuan (Potram) - I am a 14 yrs old student in the Czech republic that likes fun and is really sociable,kind,polite and awesome (just kidding )
Age: 14 - my birthday is on the 12. april so i an gonna be 15 soon
Activity: 9/10 - i am really forum active and ingame aswell.
Aikido skills: 8/10 - I mostly win from suplex, making unexpectable moves and taking the opponents body out of control for example making his self grab, taking out his legs,teisting his body etc... i play aikido related mods like all the time cause of tc tourneys so i gain a lot of experiences and learn really fast.... I don't know if this proves that i am good but i am rank 11,rank 27 in abd, rank 65 in aikido etc... I doesn't really matter i know but just lettimg you know
Why do you want to join? : Well, i really like this comunity ! I would like to join because of these fine ppl here and ofc to improve my aikido skills.
Replays: down below here
Attached Files
Save.rpl (54.6 KB, 12 views)
aikod.rpl (63.0 KB, 10 views)
bushido.rpl (62.8 KB, 13 views)
Bushido 2.rpl (33.0 KB, 6 views)
bushido a.rpl (90.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Potram; Mar 5, 2014 at 11:45 PM.

Solid yes. Good control.