Toribash
ok here i go
1st - Boom + skeet
2nd- Booms
3rd - Dancing

EDIT: corrected the error
Attached Files
Dranz Evo - XLR 1.rpl (299.2 KB, 27 views)
Dranz Evo - XLR 2.rpl (250.2 KB, 20 views)
Dranz Evo - Freestyle.rpl (304.3 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by DarkDranz; Jun 26, 2011 at 09:28 PM.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
XLR 1- Hmm, I like your style of movement but the actual boomey part wasn't very accurate. It was messy and it almost looked like you missed and got lucky. 5/10

XLR 2- This one was slightly better but your split was also very inaccurate and messy. Not to mention you are very very stiff. The following kick was very nice but lacked fluidity and a "wow" effect. Your final kick was average and also very messy. 5/10

Freestyle- Btw this isn't a manipulation at all, this is a dance. A manipulation is lifting of the uke off the ground to your advantage. I love the dancing thoa, It is so smooth and sex <333 8/10
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
they say to post only 3 replays man....u have to remove 2 from here
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
DarkDranz, if you knew you are back-seat modding.
Your not a member of ORMO.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I really liked the second replay. Fast, tricky, skeetshot. I loved it.
(Im not a recruiter, Im just giving my opinion)
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Farewell - Splitcap
Friend - Madman
Gera - Madman

Friend glitches a little at the end, but you can see most of the good part of the replay before it glitches.
Attached Files
(Chaos) Farewell.rpl (63.0 KB, 15 views)
(Chaos) Friend.rpl (195.5 KB, 14 views)
(Chaos) Gera.rpl (183.6 KB, 12 views)
League of Legends NA: Locus
#DarkDranz: Kronos said everything. Still not ready for ORMO.

#VSauce: I highly dislike single dismemberments madmans and yours are not an exception.
Many useless moves are noticeable as well as many lacks of style. No.

#Largekilla: I've enjoyed much your replays, although not without some messy parts you get an impressive speed and flow.
That second replay totally left me speechless. Provided that none disagrees i'd say that you're in.

#Mindswiped: Seeing the total randomness of your movement during the transiction the boomhits you
made seem to be done purely by chance. No.

#Chaossok: Quite average replays, can't see anything impressing or outstanding there.
You're just below the bar but this is not Ormo material yet.
Long gone