Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The clan has spoken.

The Alliance thread is still there, and in fact, it's linked right in the first post of the second thread.

Originally Posted by AudioMagi View Post
you get my yes. but there is a template you can use. there is a reason that de4th made that template its to see how you are and shit but you did explain that all.....

For future reference:

Writing a freeform application is encouraged. These questions are meant to be guidelines only.

She looks like someone I know. This someone is pretty stupid, but she seems to be very intelligent. And beautiful.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
It's free brody, but the process is very slow and you're going to be very patient. We take extremely long amounts of time to even complete a single area. It took an entire hour to complete a turn one time. You can create a character in this site:
http://dnd3rd.sourceforge.net/
and if you want to discuss anything about DnD, use the DnD forums.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Vrad's in?
Yeeessssssssssssssssss..........…....……
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade View Post
A day late, but I think that's fine. Question of the week:

What would Utopia be for you?

This and this and this, as well.
Last edited by Wight; May 22, 2013 at 01:13 PM.
Its complicated....
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
How clever, death.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hello, nice to meet you Bored. My name is Hawke.