LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy girlfriend who is a man, disguised as Rihanna (who is Barack Obama's long lost sister) they had sexy taim with
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy fillyfriend who is a stallion, disguised as Rihanna (who is Barack Obama's long lost sister) they had sexy taim with one Princess Celestia.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy fillyfriend who is a stallion, disguised as Rihanna (who is Barack Obama's long lost sister) they had sexy taim with one Princess Celestia. KwlPwnz wrote fanfiction
the [Frost] has returned
So Pidda said I could post my replay entry here even though I already joined the Literature Event. Hope it'sokay with you broskis!
Attached Files
a spoon.
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy fillyfriend who is a stallion, disguised as Rihanna (who is Barack Obama's long lost sister) they had sexy taim with one Princess Celestia. KwlPwnz wrote fanfiction on his butt
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
I did it
Only took me like, 4 fucking years (3 hours actually)
Vinyl's tail and mane was harder than Pinkie's, jesus. I spent at least half an hour on that tail.
I hope you guys are happy.

Finally

-----
they so tiny, look at 'em
hand fucking drawn, those bitches
no photoshop pixelate
Last edited by Deeza445; Sep 20, 2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: how can I forget cutie mark
the [Frost] has returned
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy fillyfriend who is a stallion, disguised as Rihanna (who is Barack Obama's long lost sister) they had sexy taim with one Princess Celestia. KwlPwnz wrote fanfiction on his butt about twillight and
He hasn't given a reason, so I shall assume he has gone to break the world record for continuous masturbation ~ Deeza445
I guess I'll quit this, sorry, but I don't really have time to do it. I'm looking towards participating the next event.

Also, nice pixel art, Deez.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Oh stop it you.
<3
the [Frost] has returned