Toribash
Welcome Sense! Our newest member. As you're aware, we have a skype group and we also use #Vibe on the Toribash IRC. If you've got any questions or queries, don't hesitate to ask me!

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
What's the most boring thing that has ever happened to you ?

Well it was back when Icky came to visit in Brisbane. I went to the fencing tournament where he was at. It wasn't boring, I had quite a good time watching various people of all ages fencing. I also learned quite a lot about fencing from Icky. The boring part was when it all finished and everyone had gone home. I was supposed to catch a train in to the city so i could transfer on a bus to get home. The train never showed up, so I had to call mum to come and get me. I was on the southside of town and we live on the very northside of Brisbane. My phone went flat so I had no electronics and nobody was around to talk to. I sat on a bench outside of a school for 3 hours, in the dark. I wasn't worried or anything, I was just extremely bored since there was nothing to do, whatsoever!

In other news, we did quite a few wars today! Good job on the efforts from those who participated! The only war that I think we lost was against TGS, and that was only 6 - 10. All round great efforts.
i like any songs from different genre's except rock because its noisy .
i know there is lots of lovers for rock but its noisy for my ears .
sorry peeps :<
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Still haven't done a single war with vibe yet ;-;

So what kind of music you guys listen too?

I'd definitely have to say dance/EDM is my favourite. I also don't mind a bit of pop music that you can sing along to as well.

One of my favourite songs at the moment is Peanut Butter Jelly, I also quite like Do It Now

Peanut Butter Jelly

Do It Now

Last edited by Sparky; Sep 8, 2015 at 03:11 AM.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I'd definitely have to say dance/EDM is my favourite. I also don't mind a bit of pop music that you can sing along to as well.

One of my favourite songs at the moment is Peanut Butter Jelly, I also quite like Do It Now

Peanut Butter Jelly

Do It Now

Love Peanut Butter Jelly xP Such a good song, but personally my favourite genres would have to be Jumpstyle, Electro House or Progressive House
Nice songs Sparky !

I also like EDM, but I listen to a bit of everything as long as I like it, my favourite song being "Smells like teen spirit" by Nirvana
Wolololololo
EDM is love, EDM is life, if I do not get my daily dose of EDM, I go mad, here is a list you might like perhaps sparky : (I usually prefer the sub genre big room house ;) )

Gino G & Skyrec - Quasar
Blasterjaxx - Gravity (listen to all blasterjaxx songs, my fav artists)
Corvo - Sonar (Also my fav artist he is well known you should support him so he can get more spotlight very talented guy)
Different Heaven & EH!DE - My Heart
SAGI & SAMMY - Wolf
Sean&Bobo - Domination
Seb Renzella - Valkiria
Skyrec - Ghost
TWIIG & Corvo - Airborne
Chris Royal - Rapture
DVBBS - White Clouds (Syntrax bootleg remix)

I also enjoy occasional pop and rap, songs such as fetty wep - trap queen

Okay Baii, enjoy ;)
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
EDM is love, EDM is life, if I do not get my daily dose of EDM, I go mad, here is a list you might like perhaps sparky : (I usually prefer the sub genre big room house ;) )

Gino G & Skyrec - Quasar
Corvo - Sonar (Also my fav artist he is well known you should support him so he can get more spotlight very talented guy)
SAGI & SAMMY - Wolf
Sean&Bobo - Domination
Seb Renzella - Valkiria
Skyrec - Ghost
TWIIG & Corvo - Airborne
Chris Royal - Rapture

Okay Baii, enjoy ;)

Went to Creamfields 2015 Weekend before last, and I must say Blasterjaxx put on a pretty good set
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post

Gino G & Skyrec - Quasar
SAGI & SAMMY - Wolf
Sean&Bobo - Domination
Seb Renzella - Valkiria
Skyrec - Ghost
TWIIG & Corvo - Airborne
Chris Royal - Rapture

Okay Baii, enjoy ;)

Gotta love Different Heaven
Wolololololo