Ranking
Originally Posted by Onda View Post
Don't think I'll be best thing we can do.

In my opinion if someone gets in [eVo] its because we think he can be one of us.
I don't think that eVo needs to keep kicking people out of the clan because if he get our approval there's nothing left to say.
If he come is to stay.

On the other hand I don't think that he is ready to get in, he is a new player and I do think he have to look for some others clans that can improve his game experience bla bla..

Well the point is that I don't think that he is ready to be one of us (now) maybe other time but not yet so I give him a

No.

+1

When we let someone join. We are sure about them and therefor there's no need to kick anyone.Regarding bruno-I'd have to say it's not enough yet as mentioned by Onda prior. "Afk" Mood + 2nd dan + mediocre application,indicates to me you're not all that active and not ready to join a clan like eVo just yet.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by Onda View Post
Don't think I'll be best thing we can do.

In my opinion if someone gets in [eVo] its because we think he can be one of us.
I don't think that eVo needs to keep kicking people out of the clan because if he get our approval there's nothing left to say.
If he come is to stay.

On the other hand I don't think that he is ready to get in, he is a new player and I do think he have to look for some others clans that can improve his game experience bla bla..

Well the point is that I don't think that he is ready to be one of us (now) maybe other time but not yet so I give him a

No.

+1
Nothing else to say.
You and CoKe stole the words out of my mouth.
Yo, you guys seen Aj lately?
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Ah, thats explains it.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I have been playing with Cake for a month now. I have no objections to him joining.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Originally Posted by P0int View Post
I have been playing with Cake for a month now. I have no objections to him joining.

I also support this, though i accidentally posted in off-topic
[eVo] [BaKeD]
The Application Is Below

Name: crazyfalcon
Belt:black
GMT: india
Past Clans: psych ward
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I am really good at replay making. Apart from that I haven't really tried anything yet .

Player Card: could you help me here. Pls tell me how do I do this

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):none

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):none Srry

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I am really good at aikido wushu and taekkyon

About Yourself:really serious guy. I want to hang out with people who don't do childish things. I love competition and a good opponent.
Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I have heard evo is a clan that does not take any bullshit . I am that kind of person and I wanna be in group that are like me. P.S I love forums

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:
If accepted the members in the clan become my friends . I help my friends
Anyway I can

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Attached Files
falcon dismember 3.rpl (62.7 KB, 5 views)
falcon head0kick.rpl (52.4 KB, 4 views)
wow.rpl (415.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by crazyfalcon; Mar 9, 2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: just posting some replays
Challenge what's impossible
I am psychotic that's why I do that LOL
Name: Justin
Belt: Black
GMT: Popcan
Past Clans: Electric , torigods , Zero
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Just parkour and handball XD also my main mod would be aikido
Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Popcan171

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): not much im a friend of obazu

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Aikido, abd, parkour, spar, top_handball, headtoss

About Yourself: I am a programmer who was introduced to this game in 2008 . i have lots of experience and gameplay. I have learned so mutch about this game that anything i want to do on it is possible . i can move my tori in anyway i want and play like a pro

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I just wanted to join a higher ranked clan. I have played for so long and am sick of not being recognized .

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: I just want to become friends with everyone . become part of the family and be able to be seen on toribash with respect
I'm changing my mind about Cake.
He's really working hard to get in,
he's got a lot of potential.
Count me in as +1

He seems mature and he wants to impress us.
I have no objections.
He is ready.