i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
More like BEGGING.

nou

ON TOPIC:
Squirre, I still owe you for the Marine you gave me. Plus, you're my bro who likes tea, so why not? But there's a problem, I don't have 6k. I can give you 1k, though.

For your records...

You've sent 1300 toricredits to Squirre1
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
we'll let them choose.

/thread
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I spent $25 dollars on a full texture set, and now it's 2k? What the hell...
/thread: If you were to choose...
Who would be the new Co-Leader? (DON'T VOTE FOR YOURSELVES, FOO!)

My vote for Squirre or Gravy.
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
I might leave

NOOOOOOOOOOO
+rep

Also: This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.