Toribash
Can we talk about Fiora and how she's been as useless as she was pre-buff because no one seems to know how to play her?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Karthus>TF in solo Q, easier to play, and easier to carry with. Also he scales better with pure ap and he can afford to build tear then rush zhonya. Only downside is he sucks playing against poke comps, but if you get a good speed boost from sivir or an item, you can get a wall down and slow their whole team. Or you can ult before a teamfight since it deals flat damage, and then you have a bit of an advantage.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Can we talk about Fiora and how she's been as useless as she was pre-buff because no one seems to know how to play her?

Well. I think I figured it
hydra bork bloodthirster
full lifesteal, no problem
-----
put some % damage on top of % damage
Last edited by Kookoo11; Aug 8, 2015 at 03:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
lol the other team forgot to buy trinkets.

Also I started using gragas as my go to mid champ. His combos are so satisfying to pull off.
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 8, 2015 at 03:16 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
lol the other team forgot to buy trinkets.

Also I started using gragas as my go to mid champ. His combos are so satisfying to pull off.

no they didn't, the trinket goes in the farthest to the left slot that isn't occupied on the post game screen
oh im retarded, nvm then
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Ugh. Why do people always surrender? I try so hard and risk it all and in the end it doesn't even matter.
Bah dum tshhh
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15