yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you have got to give me a list of all the members who are giving me the presents :]
planning on getting them a late/early b-day present .
Yes you did. Now it's time to act like a Co-Ldr. Enought spam guys. Back to topic. Or Murm will delet your posts.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
after the teams league thing is up....... I might leave

Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
great if you leave i leave....

You guys are not serious right? Dude, I'm sorry about that stupid act of mine, and I'm realy sorry! If we win, I'll share my prize with you! But please, you guys are important here! We cannot lost many members! Squirre1, you're one of the greatest friend I ever had here! And think that when I met you you we're a blue belt! Now you are a fucking rocking kickass black belt, who pwns mosts of the toribash players! What about that stuff about die with the ship? I'm not making you fell bad and stay. I just know, that you'll do what you think is right. For you of course.

hkp, dude. Why are you that way? C'mon! I know you're more then that! You're freaking awsome! Remember the time that spend with Piratez! Friends you've made, people you met! Your promotions! EVERYTHING COUNTS!

But, if that's you guys decision, there's nothing we can do about it. Hopefully this isn't.

Honestly, I can't say anything else. Hope you guys stay.

#TribeOn
List is on first page dude ^^ Check your present box. And, I was wondering if you could make me an 3d art. But we'll discuss it later ok?

#TribeOn
Can I get a 10k loan? The textures went WAY down and I'm looking to get the full set. I have some already

Is there interest btw?
~~[PIRATEZ]~~
== The Crimson Pirate ==
I'll try as best I can to pay back soon.
I really want to get textures while they're cheap
~~[PIRATEZ]~~
== The Crimson Pirate ==