Toribash
TF is way too hard to play. Doesn't suit me at all. My go-to picks right now for top/mid are Ziggs, Viktor and Yasuo. Primarily Viktor because he's strong as shit
Hoss.
I kinda find him a little gimicky since he is easily stomped by assassins and has to pull the right card for the right situations. Though his ult is very useful to help your other lanes.

He has some insane utility when doing level 1 invades though
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
he does shit tons of damage to you if you get hit with all of his cards late game without mr/health
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
I've seen more AD TF than AP TF nowadays. Probably because Cowsep said he has a higher win rate on TF jg than Shyv and Yi on his lvl 1 to Diamond smurf. God damn streamers.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
well trick2fuckyou fanboiis are always on search of a game with no udyr bans, which is nearly all bronze games. then if they're on your team and if they buy tear, its because they say dick2g buy that shitty item on udyr.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
That's why I was so happy when he got banned in Twitch. Then sad when they changed it to a 24 hr ban.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays