Toribash
I tried Garen in PBE and he deals sooo much fucking damage especially when you give him armor pen and AD. I stood no chance at all.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I tried Garen in PBE and he deals sooo much fucking damage especially when you give him armor pen and AD. I stood no chance at all.

I FIXED GAREN
NO NEED TO THANK ME RITO

garen

(take this as my little joke pls)
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
no. nerf is stupid, he needs a buff ~ rito
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
New hud text is all blurry this patch. What in the fuck?
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

You could just y'know, not try to fight him nonstop. His damage doesn't scale well at all.
Hoss.
That's why I included armor pen, but they did buff his scaling a bit.

And the thing about spamable, low CD MS steroids (and gap closers) is that you can't say no.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
ARCADE RIVEN LESSGOO
Those academy skins suck imo

Academy Vlad is a gangster, idk what you're talking about.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Saw the funniest shit

The enemy sona mid struck my team's annie with a crescendo in a fight and annie got rekt, sona kept spamming "ANNIE YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY ANNIE?" in all chat

Kinda surprised most people didn't get it, Annie thought sona was talking shit lol
Last edited by Hyde; Aug 6, 2015 at 06:25 PM.
Hoss.
Best Michael Jackson song. I got it instantly since it's my favorite of his songs.

Oh and I think since there are no GPU drivers for me on Windows 10, the text on the hud is all blurry. Rerolling rn.

Hopefully, I can play this game again soon.
My Replays