i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by lukester11 View Post
Belt and qi: black and qi is 1286

GMT: london 11:47

Your Strongest Mod: twinsword

Self Description: I believe i am quite nice i say a few stupid things every now and then but everyone has the mistakes right.

Past Clans:none

Are you active on forums?

(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active): sorry but i have had no reason to post on the forum but if you let me in i will have a reason and ill try my hardest to get my post count up.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:sorry i have none my computers **** with images.

And 3 of your best MP replays:same answer as the last one i know its a pretty lame excuse sorry

If you say no then i will respect your answer and will always be a good friend to members of piratez.

Hell naw
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Julespino View Post
Belt and qi: 6th dan Qi: 6080
GMT: +8 (Philippines)
Your Strongest Mod: I would believe its Wushu but i am also good at a lot of other mods
Past Clans: Karma,VIP,Atlantic
Are you active on forums? Yes i am active

Self Description: It would be an honor to join this clan. I'm a good texturer (Thats what people say). I've been invited by my friend HidanX to join this clan. I would really love to join because of reasons, one for example is to become a great texturer like some people in this clan. I'm a funny person (hopefully :3) probably a bit to random at times (JOKE TIME <3: What animal is least racist; a panda, because its black white and asian) HHAHAHAHAHHA.... yeah i know its lame :v. Anyway... I used to play toribash a lot before then i stopped but now im starting to play it more again.

And my MP replays:
The person in flip aikido is HidanX

yes!!!!!! YES !!!!!

P.S. my middle school mascot was a panda :3
Guys, this guy is my friend. Just wanna make a surprise to him!!! Also, PM'ing him...

Guys, I posted here, because this is my place. If you guys don't want to make it for him, do it for me! Send a present to him like if you would send it to me. Please, make me this favour and make my friend happy ¬¬
Last edited by GrayveXP; Feb 18, 2010 at 05:14 PM.

#TribeOn
Rutten. As your succesor, I won't desapoint you. I give you my word, that I'll do my best. This clan won't die. And I won't give up. Your presence along with us, was an wonderfull thing. Thanks for everything you've done for us, speacialy for me. Well, hopefully we'll met again. Thanks for everything.

~GrayveXP (Won't let you down.)

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Guys, this guy is my friend. Just wanna make a surprise to him!!! Also, PM'ing him...

Guys, I posted here, because this is my place. If you guys don't want to make it for him, do it for me! Send a present to him like if you would send it to me. Please, make me this favour and make my friend happy ¬¬

he sounds like hes your pimp. jk
I say yes to Julespino. Welcome. You're in! lakster, no sorry try again. Lababris, about your post count, in-game your promessed me that you would be active.

#TribeOn