Toribash
Garen for top lane. Annie for mid lane. Master yi jungle. Sona/soraka support. Ashe or graves for adc. That would be my recommendation for beginners. Garen is point and click. Annie is good to learn how to farm and cs properly in lane. Master yi has amazing sustain damage and jg clear. Sona needs a little bit more skill to understand how she works but overall she is pretty easy to understand. Soraka is working on skillshots. Hers are quite big but it gives you the feel for move prediction as it can be hard for soraka to land her skills. Also helps to learn map awareness for your ulti. Ashe is just an easy adc as she has perma slows and a volley of 9 arrows so its pretty hard to miss. Graves is also easy because you can dash around, his auto is really easy to farm with and his buckshot is a wide radius. You can also learn positioning with him too because of the dashing mechanic. His ult is also a time to learn when execution abilities are best for example, riven. These are just my recommendations coming from a gold 3 player, myself.

Press Dat For Automated Message --->

k I'm trying gnar jungle because i can. i feel like it would be pretty good because of the percent health damage like vayne jungle.
-----
and no I'm not taking the pussy-ass cinderhulk
were taking devourer
Last edited by Kookoo11; Aug 3, 2015 at 07:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
I think WW jg is more beginner friendly as he has amazing sustain in the JG and is a lot more forgiving than Yi because he's tanky.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
5.15 Patch arrive on August 5th, Gangplank will be playable. Plus, Fiora's champion update too
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Ranked is making me cry. Why am I bad at this game Q-Q

Quick question as an ADC. If the enemy team has a fed Garen with GA and BC, full stack Cho, and an Udyr, would it be better to get BT first for survivability or a LW to shred through their armor? I even thought about getting Botrk to kite Udyr.

Mid and Top lost that game. It was just Jg Fiora and me as ADC. I went 4/0/1 in lane then roamed mid to murder Cho. I have no idea what I was doing wrong. I was way ahead in cs of everyone in the enemy team and had most kills in lane.

It's also pretty hard to kite when Cho, Garen, and Udyr are tunneling straight for you. You can jump away, but Udyr will catch up to me real easy then murder me.

I really hate everyone who plays this champion. When you lose to him it doesn't feel like you got outplayed or anything. He just runs up to you with his perfectly balanced movement speed then you're dead.

Riot pls nerf or rework. I don't give a fuck if he has an ultimate skin. He's poorly designed.

Salt aside, can building 3 defensive items on ADC work? I feel like it would make me useless as an ADC though. And there are only defensive items with AD for magic damage...

Fuck I hate this game.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Ranked is making me cry. Why am I bad at this game Q-Q

Quick question as an ADC. If the enemy team has a fed Garen with GA and BC, full stack Cho, and an Udyr, would it be better to get BT first for survivability or a LW to shred through their armor? I even thought about getting Botrk to kite Udyr.

Mid and Top lost that game. It was just Jg Fiora and me as ADC. I went 4/0/1 in lane then roamed mid to murder Cho. I have no idea what I was doing wrong. I was way ahead in cs of everyone in the enemy team and had most kills in lane.

It's also pretty hard to kite when Cho, Garen, and Udyr are tunneling straight for you. You can jump away, but Udyr will catch up to me real easy then murder me.

I really hate everyone who plays this champion. When you lose to him it doesn't feel like you got outplayed or anything. He just runs up to you with his perfectly balanced movement speed then you're dead.

Riot pls nerf or rework. I don't give a fuck if he has an ultimate skin. He's poorly designed.

Salt aside, can building 3 defensive items on ADC work? I feel like it would make me useless as an ADC though. And there are only defensive items with AD for magic damage...

Fuck I hate this game.

welllllllllll you see that garden has armor there buddy and cho has health... a lot of it, and udyr can just cc you down to hell and take no damage because of turtle stance. i feel like last whisper was your best bet. otherwise you didn't have a chance without your team
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Wtf are you guys supposed to be discussing...?

In the game, two fucking idiots were complaining about how the whole team was bad and if we listened to them we would've won. I literally slapped them across the face multiple times and told them that they were completely wrong. Then, one of them tried to prove me wrong and came up with the worst thing to ever say.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
also the question of what champ were you even playing sparchar?

edit: just saw that you said ultimate skin hurp durp it's ez... who evn plays ez adc anymore? xD

also, if you're getting caught by them, you're not using e effectively, heard of jumping over walls and stuff? yeah Udyr, Garen and cho cant follow without a flash, BUT WAIT YOUR EZ YOU HAVE 2 FLASHES!
Last edited by Przero; Aug 4, 2015 at 03:37 AM.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox