Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys i don't see why you are all telling me not to do it again but what have i done wrong i feel most of that clan has turned against me. :<
DrKXD no one is against you :P We just don't need anymore fighting within this clan. Also welcome Flash!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We all love DrKXD becuase we are fc and we are a family don't fight have fun and enjoy yourself and if this goes on you might get kicked what none of us wants. Your a good clan members so stay with us and fight for justice. Becuase we are the one and only fight club
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
Bruhh my new Force/Lax/Texture set is OP! I wen and bought Flames and Texture for it saying Fc, And got a 256 Thigh Texture and made it a Leg band... Check it! V

TooooOp!

If you want a leg band just tell me what colors you want and ill make you one.
-----
Guys im leaving the clan for maybe a week im going to help my buddy start his clan up!
Last edited by SirVooDoo; Aug 18, 2014 at 09:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3
Congratz voodoo keep the good work and btw flesh shouldn't we add an artist rank in the clan if sirvoodoo accepts it'll be better I think.
-----
And we will definitly accept yah when u get back, we're waiting for yuh bruh.
Last edited by Miracle; Aug 18, 2014 at 10:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Guys who is flash and why is he so amazing also VooDoo best artist ever and guys never watch Baku No Pico or search it up
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
I'll be taking my leave from this clan guys sorry. I'm gonna be inactive for awhile do to Tricking irl ^-*