Toribash
Indeed I wasn't at Knotz long but as I explained, I only saw Viper's clan today and as an Ex-Aeon who wouldn't jump at that chance? Plus Fake died a few months ago so saying I've been in many clans in a short time isn't a fair assessment seeing that its all based on my short term at Knotz.
tnx moncho my friend i have completed the requirements i wish i can join ...
ahm...sorry oofun if i have 20 post only cause whenever i leave the clan i deleted my post...but i am active browsing news..updates..market..clan discussions... but i will not now delete my posts to Savage(my old clan)..for u 2 believe me im active in the forum..
-----
guys plss support my replay
http://forum.toribash.com/torireplay...g%20Dragon.rpl
Last edited by Argie; Dec 22, 2012 at 02:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Shakky View Post
Sry, but i say NO. A 2 in In-Game Activity is to low for me, we should try to get more present ingame

Ingame activity is not very important , what's more important is forums activity .. That's what keep the clan alive!

@argie .. Oh okay , but why did you delete the posts?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
yup.i wish i didnt delete my posts so u believe me i am active in forums.
-----
@ oofun.
i dont like to leave a bad memory in the clan... like when were are fighting or arguing..we discuss it there..exchanging bad words..and like spamming..so i deleted it..i dont like to leave bad memories when i left..i want the good posts stay..
Last edited by Argie; Dec 22, 2012 at 03:58 AM.
Oh okay Argie , I see .. I can give you the big YES. For that.. You are one of the good members in toribash (;
Hey guy's hows things coming along How's thing's ViperTech? You should swing by [Card] and say G'day sometime
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Jewww , hey , how are you? Do you have Skype ?

Also colossus + vipertech , what about me now ?
Me? I fine, Just relaxing with the band nothing too high in my life atm. And yes I do
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Cool , PM me your Skype (; I wounder how this gona work ;P
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
Me? I fine, Just relaxing with the band nothing too high in my life atm. And yes I do

Jeww, is your band on tours?
And pm me your Skype too!
Say hi to the band for me
Master of the arcane arts