9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Jomoko View Post
Hey men I was in holidays and I am home now.
Sorry for my unactive.
My new head:

Oppinions ?
-----
What is your name in real life? Bartosz
What is your name in-game? Jomoko
How many time do you spend in-game? 3-4 h
how many time do you spend in-forums? all time
What is your belt? ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 3rd Black Belt
What is you best mod? ( Just one no more ) Aikido, Lenushu3 and 2, all fun mods and Judo
Tell us about your knows in-game: hmm.. meaby test =D
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ): I wanna join becaouse this clan is nice and good. Members are very frendly and helpful. I think on this clan how official, I will try to duplicate the clan members in good
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words) I am a very good representation player, which is not to convince the. I can work in group as well as its function.
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc) I make good replays and Textures
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it ): textures UP^
WHat is you GMT? +1
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material?
How many time do you spen on IRC ?: 3-4 pm
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations") I make good textures films etc and I good good skill.
What is the most important comand on IRC? I don't know ; \
What is the most important comand in-game: Textures and physics.

Realy nice and awesome head.Good work 10/10
What is your name in real life?Ivan
What is your name in-game?SER0
How many time do you spend in-game?in 1-10 i give a 9
how many time do you spend in-forums?in 1-10 i guve a 8
What is your belt? ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 3rd dan
What is you best mod? ( Just one no more )Aikidobigdojo and aikido
Tell us about your knows in-game
Tell us about your knows in forums
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )becouse i have seen this clan in action all here are verry verry freiendlys and i dont care is this clan is the number #1 or the number #100 i only want to be with u guys
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words)im verry good player i can aport some things and i can play with all here im verry freandly and verry funny i think lol
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc)i make replays i have experience in forum and more
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it )Replays down
WHat is you GMT?-6
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material?becouse im like all of u im verry good player and funny
How many time do you spen on IRC ?random
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode )
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations"i make good replays and i can help to have more members
What is the most important comand on IRC?All
What is the most important comand in-game?Look up
Attached Files
exelente jaja.rpl (43.8 KB, 2 views)
exelente.rpl (70.9 KB, 2 views)
wow!!!!!!!!!!!.rpl (74.0 KB, 2 views)
madman!!!!.rpl (175.4 KB, 3 views)
decap uke (4).rpl (131.6 KB, 2 views)
FUA!.rpl (130.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by SER0; Aug 6, 2011 at 08:41 PM.
Originally Posted by Jomoko View Post
Hey men I was in holidays and I am home now.
Sorry for my unactive.
My new head:

Oppinions ?
-----
What is your name in real life? Bartosz
What is your name in-game? Jomoko
How many time do you spend in-game? 3-4 h
how many time do you spend in-forums? all time
What is your belt? ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 3rd Black Belt
What is you best mod? ( Just one no more ) Aikido, Lenushu3 and 2, all fun mods and Judo
Tell us about your knows in-game: hmm.. meaby test =D
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ): I wanna join becaouse this clan is nice and good. Members are very frendly and helpful. I think on this clan how official, I will try to duplicate the clan members in good
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words) I am a very good representation player, which is not to convince the. I can work in group as well as its function.
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc) I make good replays and Textures
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it ): textures UP^
WHat is you GMT? +1
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material?
How many time do you spen on IRC ?: 3-4 pm
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations") I make good textures films etc and I good good skill.
What is the most important comand on IRC? I don't know ; \
What is the most important comand in-game: Textures and physics.

Your previous head was better but this head are really nice. ;)
-----
Guys I make new decap. I make that one minute
Attached Files
Nice_decap5.rpl (49.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by lolman101; Aug 6, 2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My application:
  1. What is your name in real life? Diego
  2. What is your name in-game? lZetha
  3. How many time do you spend in-game? 3 to 4 hours a day (sometimes less, depending on what you do in the day)
  4. How Many do you spend time in-forums? 1 to 2 Hours Daily
  5. What is your belt? (It really affects your Possibilities to be in [psy]) 2nd Dan Black Belt
  6. What is you best mod? (Just one no more) Wushu.
  7. Tell us About Your Well in-game knows, in the game there are different ways of fighting .. martial arts which are applied in real life be like wushu, judo, aikido .. This game simulates these battles .. the game can dismember the opponent and to get everything, but everything.
  8. Tell us About Your knows in forums forum used to discuss things .. for example .. clans .. selling items in-game .. discussions on issues of reality .. among other things .. this is very efficient in communication between players is Toribash.
  9. Why do you want to join? (You have to write More Than 30 words) Well, I want to get this clan .. since it is a very active clan and bilingual, which makes a very good communication .. also .. because in this clan people are generous, active .. and nice .. The clan is also very disciplined which makes people more committed to this itself.
  10. Why do we Have to accept you? (You have to write More Than 20 words) because .. I am a good player .. I am obedient .. and active (a few weeks ago the problem was my mistake not to tell but it's all resolved) I am very committed .. I am willing to do things for the clan .. if you need some help on what may ..
  11. Do you have Any extra skill? (We mean like art or video maker, maker replays There are more like experience in forums, etc) No.. I drive a little video .. but not much ..
  12. Show us your examples of your skills: (Like a Proof That You Can Do It) Well .. improve significantly the comeback .. I am a good player, I do "rage quit" and if I lose I do not start saying things that I win, simply say "GG"
  13. WHat is you GMT? GMT -4
  14. Why do you think That You are [psy] material? I am a good player, I'm not so new bone, and am always so pro .. help (if you ask me ^ ^).
  15. How many time do you spen on IRC? I'll be on IRC all the time that this in-game
  16. Show us 3 single player and 3 multiplayer replays replays (the multiplayer replays Have to be in your best mode)
  17. With What you can help the clan? (Nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations" I will be active, I will be committed, and will be there to help.
  18. What is the MOST important commands on IRC? All
  19. What is the MOST important commands in-game? Look Up
Attached Files
Frestyle.rpl (90.5 KB, 2 views)
Free Run.rpl (1.09 MB, 2 views)
Gg .rpl (93.4 KB, 3 views)
Combo.rpl (52.5 KB, 2 views)
headkick.rpl (19.3 KB, 2 views)
Decap Uke1.rpl (35.8 KB, 2 views)
PsY
My app:
What is your name in real life? Felipe
What is your name in-game? feehlypy
How many time do you spend in-game? always
how many time do you spend in-forums? more or less
What is your belt? ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) Black Belt
What is you best mod? ( Just one no more ) wushufixed.tbm
Tell us about your knows in-game I play Toribash two years, and every day that passes I am more motivated to continue.
Tell us about your knows in forums I'm not very active in the forum, but always when I have ideas and stuff intereçantes can be sure that I post.
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) I'm sure is one of the strongest clans that exist in Toribash and I witnessed it, I want to be in this clan for ever more I strengthen. This clan is perfect for me!
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words) I guess I'm a good player and you've tested myself, I hope to continue helping on clan and as much as I can!
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc) with certainty, especially in art.
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it ) My skills are focused on art, such as creating heads, customized images and logos and more.
WHat is you GMT? -3 (Brazil)
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material? I've made many friends in the clan, and I intend to remain here, helping the clan a maximum.
How many time do you spen on IRC ? I have never been on IRC.
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode )
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations" Can help make images, logos, videos, music editing (I am a little DJ).
What is the most important comand on IRC? I have never been on IRC.
What is the most important comand in-game? look up.
Attached Files
#Classic n' Epic.rpl (115.5 KB, 2 views)
#Epic Sniper.rpl (161.9 KB, 2 views)
#XDecaps.rpl (112.8 KB, 2 views)
Kiil Vsuka.rpl (60.5 KB, 2 views)
fllllplplplplpl.rpl (65.9 KB, 2 views)
mkkmkmkm.rpl (43.6 KB, 2 views)
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Originally Posted by lolman101 View Post
Your previous head was better but this head are really nice. ;)
-----
Guys I make new decap. I make that one minute

nice one lolman i have a move that looks like the same but its a split
Attached Files
new split.rpl (52.5 KB, 4 views)
/invade

please remove Aonami he joined Aeon a couple a days ago

User warned: Inappropriate intrusiveness. ~Fish
Last edited by Fish; Aug 7, 2011 at 04:28 AM.
Blackdemon : not understand? you and all your clan is prohibited from entering this clan or posting if you have any comments send me a pm -.-..
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Replays!
My other replays, plz vote: *the best is the Extreme dragon hero warrior*

MY EXTREME DRAGON HERO WARRIOR 99.rpl
My extreme MAD MAN 99@@@.rpl
Meu Extremo Parkour.rpl

I want to make a new video with especific members.

And...

Darkstate,hm... you know what i need to ask.
Last edited by dragonsfc; Aug 7, 2011 at 02:56 AM.
YOU LOST exactly 8 SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE READING THIS SIGNATURE...