LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster
He hasn't given a reason, so I shall assume he has gone to break the world record for continuous masturbation ~ Deeza445
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a
FIRED UP
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy girlfriend who
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
Hi I'm Bulletron!!! Well yeah of course you know that...
I'm here to submit my entry for the Literature Event. I got some rhyme rap shit. It isn't very good but I'll give it a shot.

THIS IS WHERE I BELONG

I'm staying up late at night, thinkin' "Why is life lame?"
Then by a sudden twist of fate, I wound up playing this game.
I competed, persisted, fought hard but sometimes rested in,
Then I wanted to find some clan that I could get myself enlisted in.
Few months in, I ran into some guys who were looking to bring some new guys in,
Applied, got picked, got friends and now Toribash ain't meeting Recycle Bin.
And then I thought if I deserved to belong here and have the right to be called Frost,
Cause' I needed my peeps, who got me in this, without all this I'd be lost.
But as if I wouldn't be lost here, take a close look, it's a big old a jungle place,
We got all sorts of fellas, come see, let me fawkin' enumerate,
We got pony lovers, apparently bronies, crazies, good leaders, rappers, beliebers,
A straight edge werewolf, a mango, a cook killer and all them kinds of peoples.
You gonna say we're weird, it's an established fact,
but We here for each other, our bond stays intact,
And before I say "bye" and "cya leyta"
Allow me to quote my broski, Pidda,
United We Stand, Divided We Fall,
I'll quote me, "This Is Where I Belong."

Thanks for readin'!!!
a spoon.
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy girlfriend who is a man,
FIRED UP
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy girlfriend who is a man, disguised as Rihanna
He hasn't given a reason, so I shall assume he has gone to break the world record for continuous masturbation ~ Deeza445
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy girlfriend who is a man, disguised as Rihanna, who is Barack
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Frost:

In the frosty skies in the night.
I see a light, oh so bright.
I think it's the north star or the south.
I have no idea what's in my mouth?
Is it an icicle, or is it snow.
I just hope it's not pizza dough.
Pidda is cool and uses bagic.
Which is not your ordinary magic.
It can freeze it can be weird.
It can make you grow a beard. (talking to you Spm :3)
Frost is cold and makes you freeze. (in a warm comfortable way )
As there comes a cold winter breeze.

Thanks for reading .
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy girlfriend who is a man, disguised as Rihanna, who is Barack Obama's long lost
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Once upon a time, there was a short Asian stallion who ate squirrels and said they were delicious. So he decided to continue on his journey to the MOOOOOOOOOOOON! And instantly started to fart. He liked bananas. He deskinned them and put them into 0rigami's anus and watched him as he shouted into the vacuum known as space. He looked out the magical butthole and saw his penis eaten by a magnificent caterpillar celebrating frost's anniversary in a rollercoaster. Later, with a sexy girlfriend who is a man, disguised as Rihanna, who is Barack Obama's long lost sister. They had