Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@Pidda Sorry, I think it may slightly be because we know a lot more people read the thread then go to the IRC, whether it be because they don't have the time to or whatever. Guys, about the IRC, if you want to talk or whatever please come in the IRC, during the day (For my time zone, at least) It's usually just Slaughter and I who are in it during the day, so if your online and can join, please do. :3 we need people to chat with sometimes.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Ive got 2 more days untill I become super mega inactive. Im just semi inactive right now. Also I see some useless posts around...
That better be fixed after my inactivity is over. If you guys want to do small talk then go and do it in IRC!
The forums have gone crazy. Things are not where they are supposed to be.
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
Ive got 2 more days untill I become super mega inactive. Im just semi inactive right now. Also I see some useless posts around...
That better be fixed after my inactivity is over. If you guys want to do small talk then go and do it in IRC!
The forums have gone crazy. Things are not where they are supposed to be.

That's cool man. Any idea how long you'll be inactive for? (I've also been slightly inactive, mostly due to the 'useless posting' you mentioned. Very difficult to talk or reply with that shit ._.)

BUT ANYWAY:

/jo frost

Hey guys.. I made this for the Spintoris clan because they're new and needed a clan image and some seperators... tell me what you think of them?
__________________________________________________ ______________________________
Clan Image:

__________________________________________________ _____________________________
Clan Seperator(s):

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

I think this is the best art for a clan that I've ever done!
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Thanks Zyrax, I will keep myself at art then maybe I will be able to earn lots of Toricredits from it
-----
Hey guys i worked on this for a bit..

It's supposed to look like a top secret file.. tell me what you think!

Last edited by Butler; Dec 9, 2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by KillTheCook View Post
Sry guys for inactive I had some work to do at home now Im back again

Welcome back Cook!
Now you are going to be in charge( ) from Sunday until the 22nd December because Pidda is going to be away ( )