Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lucent bought them for me :3
and do what?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
welcome back orf
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
1. Started very well ended terribly. It was all holdy and meved very few joints at a time
2. Looks like you used the started from deadorks kick. Even if you didnt, you couldve done a lot more with that starter
3. You couldve done so much more with that start concept. Ive attatched an edit.
4. Again i think your using deadork's starter, although this was better than the last one, it was still very holdy, and used grab a lot. Try to avoid holding joints, and using grab
5. I actually liked this one. It was strong and nice, but again, way to simple and holdy. Try moving some more joints and relaxing others, also try and do some more damage after the initial hit. Like a decap or something
Attached Files
ERTH kooky edit.rpl (85.6 KB, 8 views)
She/They