Toribash
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1197

So your not active yet you want us to let you join?
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
weren't even in the clan for 2 weeks
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
lol ur funny i dont post every 2 seconds on there srry i am ingame and on fourm i just dont know what to say on clan page
-----
is it a yes or no
Last edited by koolwhip; Aug 8, 2011 at 08:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You'll have to wait on a Back ground check then 3 teams will vote IF you pass.
koolwhip, denied.

You were active on the items board but not in nexus. He said that he was going to reinvite you to the clan. If you were loyal you would've asked him to do so. But you didn't.

Another reason is that you left because they were unofficial? Bad...

I have seen you a lot in the items board lately, I dont know why you couldn't have been active in your clan. I also doubt you will be active here.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hi guys, I'm Rajike (PowerRajike) 2nd Dan black belt, I got over 50 posts here is my card.

I live in srilanka +5 GTM I am very talented in aikido and aikido big dojo, I just got 1 ban privatly.

I usually play this games like 3-4 hours a day and i am active on froums and irc too, I am a texture artist, I was in reveng but i got kicked because i went inactive due to my exam and i just forget to inform, I was there since Rvng wasn't official, So i just skiped to secret to try to join the clan and I would like to join secret because it's a cool, Chalanges all over clans and
Attached Files
Owned Master.rpl (65.9 KB, 3 views)
RvngvsS.rpl (52.0 KB, 3 views)
Shovel Break.rpl (57.1 KB, 3 views)
Snabe4.rpl (52.1 KB, 3 views)
pussy deamon.rpl (32.8 KB, 3 views)
Thank you for taking the time to post an application, please be patient as a member of our background check team runs some errands.

But seriously, why didn't you reapply to Rvng and try to explain why you were away?
You're saying you were with them for a long time, which implies loyalty, yet you leave them with no hesitation "skipped to secret".
However, you do meet our minimum requirements, so you will be considered.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
When did you leave revenge, and when did you join revenge?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.