Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

kk mine is:

lol, soz about the text style, but, it looks way better!
Attached Images
CazRules.gif (12.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by AKP; Mar 10, 2009 at 05:07 AM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
try Cazmanland.myminicity.com also, cazrules.on.toribash.com and also i clicked ur link snorlaxen, i need 20tc
*SigPic*
can u prove that you pressed the link?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
GET MORE TC EVERY DAY TC EVERY DAY! ALL OF CLAN CAN GET FREE TC!
OK PM ME WITH YOUR LINK (only people in the clan) AND WE MUST TRY AND CLICK ALL OF THESE LINKS AT LEAST ONCE A DAY, IF WE DO, IN 10 DAYS, EACH MEMBER GET 300TC, EVERY YEAR WE WOULD GET LIKE 3500 TC, THATS GOOD FOR JUST BIENG IN A CLAN, AND FOR DOING NO WORK, THE CURRENT LINKS ARE:

GIVE ME YOURS AND I WILL ADD IT!

CazRules: cazrules.on.toribash.com

ONCE A DAY REMEMBER!

SIZE 7 warning issued...Do not use anything above size 5 as far as possible..It's irritating~AKP
Last edited by AKP; Mar 10, 2009 at 05:08 AM.
*SigPic*
lol, not many links...........at the moment, I KNOW, u cn bump thisthread with your link over and over again if u want to!
*SigPic*
GMT: +0:00
Birthday: 27th December
About Me: i play lead electric guitar in a band, and i have like 8 guitars, i have a massive line six spider III amp, its awsome! and a set off bongoes.....
*SigPic*
JcGrey2
Ohai Thar Buddehs..

Well, jc is one of my best friends and he got clanless i i thought he could join..

Amadou or AKP please let he in. Btw he is 3rd dan.

~tart~ ^^
Σ