References: Nikelaos-known him for some time
Acheivments: I joined like 3 or 4 months ago but i won 8 tourneys in counting
Average Replay maker
Replays: heres some of my cousins replays
- I taght him how to play hes trying to join Rtb/Pandora
the Wushu Cap... i did it
more replays coming
Edit: Replays fixed

There's so many stupid fucking things here that i cba to do any more than highlight them.

In short. No.
Why would you post replays on an app that you didnt make? That is just weird.
Also, Why would we want average people? We want the best.
No, fifty; Read again: "
@59 Fifty -Did you happen to see the name of the clan before applying? We prefer relaxed joints over holdall (hence the name). Suprised you didnt notice with an 8/10 IQ.

Would be good with same newer replays toritori9, also I'd love to play you soon. "

Last line is meant for toritori9.
Get over here! OLDA RelaxAll
Alright, I've been working on something for a couple days, Tell me what you think:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=110537

I can bring skills to the clan, video-making skills, (maybe a few of you already do, but I make quite a lot of them, could do a clan one), I'm alright with ze Photoshopz, not quite like Hanz0, but getting there. I also run quite a few tourneys and can make a coupl clan only ones.

If you still want replays, then I'll try and dig some up to show ya.
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
Any chance you could drop by the RA/RelaxAll/kickasssuckscocks server that pops up every now and then? The guys who remember you seem pretty happy about you reapplying, but the guys who haven't played you, including myself, would like to just you know - check ;p I'm sure you're up to standard, but i just can't bring myself to give a SOA without seeing "the goods" =)

Awesome vid, btw!