Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you get my yes. but there is a template you can use. there is a reason that de4th made that template its to see how you are and shit but you did explain that all.....
we should have a irc.
its a good way for the people who can't use skype talk to each other like we in the skype group do.
Certainly Yes, although as audio stated you didn't use the format. You covered it all. You were one of the main designers of that application format anywho. Haha. I'd love to see you in this clan, so it's absolute yes from me.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Only problem with that is, for one, most of our members are already accounted for in the skype group. If anyone else wants to join, they are perfectly able to make a skype and/or join the group.

Also, I don't see any of the members who are not currently using skype being any more likely to frequent on an IRC if we were to make one.

Just my thoughts, not necessarily saying I'm against the idea. Most clans nowadays have IRC's and it is a somewhat convenient way of communication.

Also, maybe mention this on our discussion thread instead of making a whole new thread entirely? Not a problem, just seems simpler. Thanks.

----
Maybe the birth of a suggestions/ideas thread could come from this? Up to de4th and the other leaders.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

yes. yes. yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes. 100% yes.
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Mine would probably have to be Lilith, the "Siren" from Borderlands. She's got it going on. Jusayin'
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Yes for me. (Got your back Vrad). Real touching app best one iv seen.

And sorry I haven't been posting often. Like Vrad said " life is getting in the way".
Ooh, I forgot about her.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
My girlfriend of almost 6 months <3

what do you guys think?
Attached Images
Claire.jpg (24.7 KB, 20 views)
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.