Toribash
Back from my best friends home and finally being able to browse the forum again :3

I remember when I was a child, my grandmother had hens in her house, and there was also a chicken so they would breed, but the chicken was so aggressive towards humans my grandmother had to carry a tree branch to make it go away. One day the chicken went straight to attack and he choped the branch like it was nothing. That memory will stay with me forever, fucking Chuck Norris chicken.
(The chicken had to be killed due to its aggressiveness D: )
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Back from my best friends home and finally being able to browse the forum again :3

I remember when I was a child, my grandmother had hens in her house, and there was also a chicken so they would breed, but the chicken was so aggressive towards humans my grandmother had to carry a tree branch to make it go away. One day the chicken went straight to attack and he choped the branch like it was nothing. That memory will stay with me forever, fucking Chuck Norris chicken.
(The chicken had to be killed due to its aggressiveness D: )

Rip chuck norris chicken :<
Signature
The jump at 660 was ehh, and at 450 landing on your head you could've fixed it a bit to land on your feet, and that last cork was pretty nice, none the less very nice replay.
-----
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you :
-----
@Takayshi

Here is a replay you might remember, hope you don't mind I edited from the second kick on-wards
Attached Files
Last edited by Zaxx; Sep 6, 2015 at 07:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
The jump at 660 was ehh, and at 450 landing on your head you could've fixed it a bit to land on your feet, and that last cork was pretty nice, none the less very nice replay.
-----
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you :
-----
@Takayshi

Here is a replay you might remember, hope you don't mind I edited from the second kick on-wards

What do you present ? .-.

Anyway, I'm at a boring place with boring people to do boring stuff, but I have my 2ds and my PSP, so I'm saved.
What's the most boring thing that has ever happened to you ?
Last edited by SrCheetah; Sep 7, 2015 at 11:27 AM.
Wolololololo
staying in home for 3 weeks or more
and got a life condition thing from staying in home and playing on the laptop A LOT!
That ended last week and i am good now.
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
staying in home for 3 weeks or more
and got a life condition thing from staying in home and playing on the laptop A LOT!
That ended last week and i am good now.

How is staying at home and playing games boring ?
Wolololololo
well because you wake up and play automatically and this makes you boring mentally and makes your body weaker , and because i don't eat a lot i got a life condition problem because i stay inside the house doing nothing (Except playing 24/7) and because i don't eat .