Toribash
Katawa Shoujo is fucking impressive. Loving it so far, hadn't heard of it before.

Forgot to mention. That sneaky 4 eyed bastard got me killed on my first playthrough.
Last edited by Hyde; Oct 8, 2012 at 03:25 AM.
Hoss.
Koutani Riku : "Man is always keep his Head up!" (Ost. Eyeshield 21)
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I just play Naruto.. In Psp.. Im looking for another anime games for PC..
Its will be great..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Katawa Shoujo is fucking impressive. Loving it so far, hadn't heard of it before.

Forgot to mention. That sneaky 4 eyed bastard got me killed on my first playthrough.

I found that ending too XD

ANYWAYS!

There... there is just so much sadness ;_;

I didn't cry on Emi's story... mainly cause I heard it so many times (similar settings)

But Rin's... Oh god it was horrid. Not to mention frustrating. I'm on Hanako's but it doesn't look like I'll have that many tissues left.
-----
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Chapter 21 was against who with what army and CO choices?

And are you talking about Katawa Shoujo, or MGQ? Cause Katawa Shoujo has like, 5 arcs with 3 acts each. And MGQ's 3rd part is coming out who knows when and isn't divided into acts (according to the translated version I use at least).

So I'm assuming KS. And the answer to that is, depending on the character, the sad part might not be too sad for you. Emi's story didn't affect me too much, but Hanako's story put me into depression. Then again, some people said that Hanako's was too rushed, but blah blah blah I don't care, I sympathized with her. So ya, you might go into it feeling no sadness at all, in which case you came for what most of 4chan came for, and got it. Unlike the rest of them, who left crying mantears.

I would argue getting addicted to succubus vagina and thus participating in gladiatorial combat with monsters for the rest of your life, rather than saving the world, as a premature ending.

Sorry ment 22 but I finally beat it now I'm stuck on 23 :/ Its the Caulder guy and his INCESIVE GREAT OWL! He keeps bombing my base and it's annoying as shit!
Last edited by Agentmax; Oct 8, 2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

It's a compelling argument.

Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
I found that ending too XD
Sorry ment 22 but I finally beat it now I'm stuck on 23 :/ Its the Caulder guy and his INCESIVE GREAT OWL! He keeps bombing my base and it's annoying as shit!

That should only last for like 3 turns. Just bunker down and play it smart through it. Heck, I think the strat I used for it was just create a bunch of expendable "sandbag" units to stop any frontal assault and just produced nothing until the Owl left. Then big units out the caboozle.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Why's it gots to be anime? VN quotes should be fine right?

Cause I gots an itch only snake oil cures.

"Hora Hora" all up in this shit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I just play Naruto.. In Psp.. Im looking for another anime games for PC..
Its will be great..

lol
I play in ps3

All in all, it actually looks like a very simple game to make, bar the fancy artwork.

Really

someone play Bleach?
Last edited by Bruno; Oct 9, 2012 at 01:38 AM.