Toribash
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Who reads the rules? I have never read the rules for each topic. I just look at another persons thread and do what they do

Yes. No. Read the fucking rules because you're actually breaking them :<
I have exactly 10 pages of deleted posts from you, for S&I alone.
Seriously there is nothing that annoys me more than that mentality.

@kaka haven't done much, too much stuff happenng atm. My dad going to the hospital for a problem with his eye amongst other things.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 14, 2014 at 03:59 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post

Yes. No. Read the fucking rules because you're actually breaking them :<
I have exactly 10 pages of deleted posts from you, for S&I alone.
Seriously there is nothing that annoys me more than that mentality.

@kaka haven't done much, too much stuff happenng atm. My dad going to the hospital for a problem with his eye amongst other things.

The reason I have that amount of infraction is because of flame and stuff lel
I read rules.
:D
Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
#invade
Not really. I read every post here but I don't know what should I reply here :S

best reply 2k14 <3
You are about to answer the most important question of your life.

Males: Big Breasts, smart, takes things slow and a virgin. Or...Big ass, sex addicted, likes to take relationships fast and can meet all your sexual desires.

Females: Muscular guy who cares for you but doesn't show it. He likes to take you to party's all the time and isn't the smartest guy in the world. Non muscular guy who is very intelligent, likes to show love to you and is always there for you. He varies his dates so it's not the same thing constantly

If these aren't your standards, reply telling me what is.

Mine: Slim, beautiful (without makeup), unique, not a popularity seeker, doesn't wear the same outfit as 99% of teen girls these days. Is willing to try new things and doesn't want to constantly go out. Either brunet or blonde, intelligent, eyes don't matter but I like brown eyes. I would also like it to be someone foreign to England. You know, the countries with the best wonen. Sweden, Norway, Czech, Slovakia, Netherlands, New Jersy (has big breasted wonen, lawl) and there are probably a few more.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Sweden, Norway, Czech, Slovakia, Netherlands, New Jersy (has big breasted wonen, lawl) and there are probably a few more.

I sir hail you.
BoobTrapDisShxt