Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Samuel Sedliak.
Username: Gargon555.
Nationality: Slovakia, Although i think of myself as a good english speaker.
GMT: +1:00

Why do you want to join TA? Aikido is one of my favorite mods.I have been playing it the most from the start. With this, seeing a organization based around aikido was a great moment for me. I am still not the best aikido player, but being in the ranks of the people arund here may help me improve my play style and erease most of my flaws. I can also see that here are some great ingame aswell as forum active people, which is a good thing to have.

What can you give to TA? Well mostly an active player that is a good guy to hang around with. I hope that in near future i can even give you a better aikido player. Most of my friends reffer to me as lightbringer (yea, silly name, we are all kinda nerds), because i can brighten up a dark day. I am also a humorous person that can make you laugh if needed. I am also responsible and loyal.

What can TA give to you? I sure hope this Org. pushes me in the right direction for becoming a better player. It can also give me a community of people that i can talk to, have a laugh or just play with.

What do you do best at Aikido? My best thing would be fast games. I always want to finish the game as fast as i can with all i can, but this techique smetimes results in me being clumsy and losing because of a silly mistake i didnt even notice. But if i am in a critical situation, i can keep a cool head and think about it, and mybe even save it.

What is your biggest flaw in Aikido? Hmm, this i think would have to be balance. I can not keep my balance as i should be, which mostly results in me being lifted and thrown out the ring. I have some other flaws, such as the fact that i still dont know how to counter a shovel or a lift mid way (meaning it has been already started).

Final Thanks
Thank you the consideration for my app and me, and i hope i get in so i can be a part of this great community.

Contacts
You can contact me via Skype (Username: Gargon5), Steam (Username: Samolv), PM me here on TB (Username: Gargon555) or on my E-mail (Addres: sedliak.samo@gmail.com).

Replays

Attached Files
Aikido-1.rpl (32.8 KB, 9 views)
Aikido-2.rpl (59.7 KB, 7 views)
Aikido-3.rpl (38.4 KB, 7 views)
Aikido-4.rpl (49.2 KB, 4 views)
Aikido-5.rpl (68.3 KB, 4 views)
h
Hmmm sorry I give them both a no for now. I saw nothing to unique or cool about the way they fight or their aikido skills.
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I will say yes, even though your throw was so-so.

Could you allaborate on that? I think it's for liquid but i just want to make sure.
alright guy
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
Could you allaborate on that? I think it's for liquid but i just want to make sure.

Yeah, I was referring to Liquid's replay.
Main reason for why I didn't like it is because he lost ground contact. Ground control is a and o in aikido. According to me anyways.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
So, you want a bigger application?

I'm Kradel, as you can obviously see. I have played Toribash for just less than a year. Before I started I understood how the game worked as I had watched a series of Toribash videos and understood how to play. When I joined I used to think that professional players would fight relaxed so I tried copying that style. Since then I had fought relaxed and tried creating my own moves. I have created my own Jousting move and I think I may have created my own Aikido kicking move though that is not certain as it may have already been done.

My real name is Victor, I am a 14 year old gamer with an occupation of being a Game Designer, specifically, an Enviroment Artist. I can already create simple objects such as trees and grass. I am a gamer on the Xbox and play Halo 4 & Battlefield 3,4.

My favorite Toribash mod has to be Judo. Aikido coming in second. I am very good at Aikido but can't do fuck all in Aikido Big Dojo. It's like the bigger dojo is my Kryptonite. I am trying to learn how to spar realistically because I just love the way spar's look. My favorite force has to be Acid. That would look sexy with pure relax, true story.

You can contact me through Toribash as I am forum active, or you can email me @ kaliberunit@gmail.com
My skype is knifeninjahd. I may change that as that is such a "nooby" name.

Now, for TA, I give you my skill, pure awesomeness and activeness. Did I mention awesomeness? I hope to learn new moves from TA and different ways to counter.
Now, a question I should have answered at the start. Why do I want to join TA? Simply because I like aikido.

Now, I will not offer replays as they glitch on me too much. Meet me in game, PM me or my email.
Last edited by Kingsta; Feb 23, 2014 at 09:31 PM.
blue
pink
Hmm. I am neutral. But leaning to yes.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Too cocky, too vein to put replays.

definite no from me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Replays glitch on me with the player names so I would rather meet someone ingame.
Last edited by Kradel; Feb 17, 2014 at 11:11 AM.
blue
pink