Ranking
the bestest replay in the earth
decap realism dq fracture omg
Attached Images
real-life-patrick.jpg (48.0 KB, 8 views)
Attached Files
proparkourskeetboomhitomg.rpl (111.1 KB, 18 views)
So was i rejected,
the last time i applied got no votes.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Kreat0r you were rejected, any-who I agree with all that Kristis said. Pulse covered most people.

Bonejo : Nothing really wrong with your replays except they're quite reliant on grab, try to do some booms and grab less it just makes the replays look cleaner I wouldn't say your ready for Ormo yet.

Inuyasha11 : It's a no, your replays get stiff at moments and have a lot of grab not to mention miscellaneous things like knee dismembers which just don't look good. It doesn't seem like you have grasped how to use tori well just yet.

~Pat
So yeah.
SWExxELITE reckoned i was good enough to apply so here i am i guess.
Hoping he wasnt wrong.
Thanks for reading
EDIT: changed the last replay to something a little better in my opinion. Heres to hoping you agree.
EDIT2: edit 1 glitched without replay.
Attached Files
#erth ormo butthole.rpl (195.9 KB, 27 views)
#Erth powered by marco.rpl (178.7 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Erth; Jun 19, 2011 at 02:41 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by bishopONE View Post
SIZE 7 BOLD FONT TELLING YOU TO ONLY POST THREE FUCKING REPLAYS I MEAN FUCK.

Hekhem. Please. Read first posts.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Replay wouldn't attach and i didn't notice.
fixed it
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
Kreat0r you were rejected, any-who I agree with all that Kristis said. Pulse covered most people.

Bonejo : Nothing really wrong with your replays except they're quite reliant on grab, try to do some booms and grab less it just makes the replays look cleaner I wouldn't say your ready for Ormo yet.

Inuyasha11 : It's a no, your replays get stiff at moments and have a lot of grab not to mention miscellaneous things like knee dismembers which just don't look good. It doesn't seem like you have grasped how to use tori well just yet.

~Pat

^And i'm ok with that. I rather get a response than no replay at all... Thanks for the feedback. Will try again later so I'll be expecting you again. :3
Vibin
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
So yeah.
SWExxELITE reckoned i was good enough to apply so here i am i guess.
Hoping he wasnt wrong.
Thanks for reading
EDIT: changed the last replay to something a little better in my opinion. Heres to hoping you agree.
EDIT2: edit 1 glitched without replay.

I need one more replay of yours. I can't decide. It's a bit of a yes but I need one replay.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Hmmm, sure.
Not really sure which one i should put in so i'll take a gamble with this one.
Influenced by those replays with a weird jump at the start, seen it when people spar so i thought i would try and make something of it.
Attached Files
#erth jump thing.rpl (116.4 KB, 25 views)
She/They