Toribash
Originally Posted by Glameow View Post
I was wondering,as there seem to be a few older guys who wouldn't be at school anymore, do any of the staff here do jobs outside of Toribash?

Of course we have jobs, we're not poor, nor are we dim enough to be considered unemployable.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I'm currently in-between jobs. I've been told I'm overqualified for any kind of simple job, but underqualified for any real job. Kinda sucks lol
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by kball View Post
Well i know Vipertech is a Helicopter Pilot.

If that is true it is a fucking cool job to do!!
What do other people do?
I've just done my work experience, I want to get into engineering. I don't wanna go back to school, it was fucking awesome.

@Skul - I didn't mean that you were all ldim or anything like that. Just wondering what sorts of jobs people end up doing IRL.

@Gum - I don't get how you can be overqualified for a job? surely bosses would want someone of the highest calibre working for them, even in menial sort of work.
Ingame skill has nothing to do with being a member of staff.

As for how long it takes to become one, it can be any length of time.
Generally people who are new, won't get staff positions due to inexperience.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
It really all depends on the person. Just push yourself and help the community you can get a job pretty quick. Ingame skill really isn't needed, I'm a gamemaster and I suck ingame.
Originally Posted by ZRadio View Post
If your active, warn people about spams, give your opinions, and have a good rep.

What would be the chances of you being a part of the staff. 1-10 scale

Rep has nothing to do with it was so ever.
How to staff 101.

Sit in irc.
Make jokes every now and then that are funny.
Repeat.
Make sure the leads of the team you want to join like you.
Apply.
Staff.
piss
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
Does having a lot of infractions make your chances of getting staff lower? lol

Being an idiot does, and it's usually idiots that get a lot of infractions. Make of that what you will.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
Does having a lot of infractions make your chances of getting staff lower? lol

Well I know for market squad we like to know how many times the person has been infracted for violating market rules before we decide. If you have a lot of market infractions and apply for us, good luck lol.

Basically the staff enforces the rules. If you cant follow the rules yourself, why should you be allowed to tell others how to follow them?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]