Toribash
Sorry Teague, but I believe you owe me a "fuck you" too. Beat your speed record ;P
Attached Files
fuckthepopo.rpl (48.7 KB, 4 views)
we see teague rollin... we hatin... lols auhauhauha
jk teague we love ya xDD
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
Teague don't worry, wolfe's replay ain't valid :3 Check the book of records for more details.

In other news, don't you love it when you're in the finals of a tourney, do your opener than wind up being afk for the rest of the match, then actually winning? Well that's what happened to me right now, free TC with no effort :3
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Kingpin use to be SG
-----
and co leader when we didnt have those ranks
Last edited by teague19; Oct 16, 2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
good teague =D NOW YOU BELIEVE ME KUNA?!
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Hai and lol... so SG use to be Co-leader :/ well I didn't know that but I knew u were SG
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I believe I can fly!!!!!
Then I fell and hit my head at the age of 3 and that belief came true.

Also in other news, I won my tennis tourney recently, and fuck you kingpin... you could have made a bet with kuna over that co-leader status stuff so when he lost he had to show himself on the forums for 1 day!!! >:O Come on man!!
lol well it's not that hard, I can just bribe him with my nipples x.X on the other hand nvm, dont wanna see that bad
-----
Oh and I Lol'd at this

Simon Flaming on alt, exceeding allocated WB posts. Oct 8, 2011 Oct 29, 2011 hanz0
Last edited by kingpin; Oct 17, 2011 at 06:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it