Toribash
One word posts are frowned upon, I don't even know what that smiley meant LOL
Also I want teh space in your sig :O
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Oki :P

Also, if you dont know Tyzo, im grounded currently, it makes me sad because i cant play toribash, or any other games
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
U WOT M8
grats thats intense
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Uh huh....
Well then, thats a first, you have them in your sig with them asking to be in your sig...
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Dat post with not a single word in it...

Thank you for pointing that out, I don't think we would of never noticed without your help.
Hattersin wants that.
YAY I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED IN LIFE