Toribash
Yes. It's my mobile message so you can tell if I'm playing or not. It's a convenience thing.

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.
Oh so you on ur mobile ey?
-----
We'll cya online this afternoon
Last edited by AntiDeath; Apr 19, 2014 at 05:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Remember where you came from
And join [Origin] !
Actually you wont see me on till next Saturday morning/Sunday. I'm not in town right now.

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by ZOMBIE259 View Post
Hey guys I am probably the least expected person to come and say this. This is where I learned most of the things I now know in Toribash. Here I gained skill and trust from every member. I hope Origin is satisfied with my efforts in helping out and taking this clan to rank 13 with all the wonderful members in here. It is really hard for me to do this but it is my time to move on. There is absolutely no one's fault for me to take this decision it is something inside me telling me to do it. I will forever remember where I started and where I grew. This will always be my home and my TB family. I am truly sorry for doing this but I need to move on and grow even more. I will always be around for this clan, I will support it as always, I will not war Origin if I'm requested to. I will join Origin servers and hang out with you guys as well as keep talking with you guys on Skype. This decision has nothing to do with Kindle's and it is something I have had inside for a while now. I would like to be Origin's ally as well and not be forgotten as I won't forget you guys. Thank you for giving me a place let go of my feelings and to become friends with some amazing people. I soon want to see this clan in the top and I wish you guys the best of luck. This is my Origin.

Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
Guys, It has been a good run in Origin. It was a lot of fun these past three weeks. You guys were kind when I entered and I hope we stay friends. But this past week so much has happened with my life and in here that I cant take it. You guys have learned to make decisions yourself. Im proud of you.
The Advisor is no longer needed, and I have seen three people who could take it. Nagato, Zombie, and Grohenbird. Please keep me as a single ally.

I plan to remember where it started, and that was origin.

Kindle Out.

Originally Posted by Bercat View Post

What is happening?! Why are you doing this?! Gaaahhhhh! Why you leave me? I is so sad.

:' (: '(: shock::s hock:
Why is everyone leaving O.O :c
-----
Bercat I is alzo sad :c
Last edited by iDreams; Apr 19, 2014 at 05:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump