Toribash
Gangplank's new base remind me of John Silver from Treasure Planet.

John Silver

Last edited by Chris; Aug 2, 2015 at 11:26 PM. Reason: stupid auto-downscale to small image.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
[WARNING: BRONZE FOOTAGE MAY GIVE YOU CANCER]

Enemy team was pretty salty after that.

All hail based Botrk. All hail based Sweeping Blade aka 9000 flashes. All hail Flow.

Vi will not be missed.

You had so many opportunities to just kill them all with your team at the red buff, like, instead of walking back in forth in front of the red go in on the really good Leo ult
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
You had so many opportunities to just kill them all with your team at the red buff, like, instead of walking back in forth in front of the red go in on the really good Leo ult

Not to mention that he could've just e'd to malz and knocked him up instead of throwing Q out and then e'ing to him.

He did good to get out alive though, I know plenty of yasuo's who would've hit r once they landed a Q, even with that much hp.
Hoss.
Been practicing my Viktor skills. Finally got him level 5 as well.
I need to work on my farming skills tho.

So Good

Viktor match history

so i just bough that skin of udyr and did that game with buze. was 2ez. (it is a normal but yeah )

i was wondering what to build after those item, i would buy frozen but nasus had it so yeah.

no u

Originally Posted by Yoki View Post
Been practicing my Viktor skills. Finally got him level 5 as well.
I need to work on my farming skills tho.

So Good

Viktor match history

i guess you could say you have... "20/20" vision

I'm sorry, please don't kill me

nice win streak doe
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Does morello work on garen?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Does morello work on garen?

Darius, Garen, Mordekaiser, and Skarner(again) have all been added to Riot's champion update schedule and each is listed as being up for a gameplay update.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I played this game for like a day and cried because MOBAs are hard. I want to try this again by I really just have no clue where to start.
I think I might be retired.