yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Another one bites the dust... Idk what is happening to this clan right now, but as I ventured trough-out the forum I saw the pattern. It's always the same story: Leaders gone, co-leaders gone, some stay, some leave, then darkness and inactivity, then death. I so wish that I'm wrong.
Bye, Rutten, I hope u will be around at least as a guest/invader.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Another one bites the dust... Idk what is happening to this clan right now, but as I ventured trough-out the forum I saw the pattern. It's always the same story: Leaders gone, co-leaders gone, some stay, some leave, then darkness and inactivity, then death. I so wish that I'm wrong.
Bye, Rutten, I hope u will be around at least as a guest/invader.

But see, Piratez has enough good members to keep filling up those Leader and Co'Leader positions. ; )

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Its Rutten and Murmayder decision, i dont really care about my position in a clan. Grayve just made a good start for being mature here.

And i believe Rutten didnt choose people he like, he must be discuss it with Murm first.

Ohai Wittsy

Ohai!
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Thx leb for the notice, NOW I AM COMPLETE! But I feel like a donkey cause i just spent 200K for those body textures and now they are cheap like peanuts! THX HAMPA, I REALLY LOVE U NOW! (sarcasm)

P.S.
now everyone will request sets, good time to replenish TC-s...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 18, 2010 at 11:49 AM.
So many treads makes u wonder why the hell did we make that sticky chat tread?
Oh, well, just more job for the Murm.