yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

XD I donate maybe a ... ...DUNNO.... i dont have much good items..(although i just bought nearly all the texture items as they suddenly became cheaper.. its 2k each -.-")

but i can donate Bumpmap textures? is that ok?

if yes then i donate:

BM Chest
BM Pecs

I send it to you is that ok?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
And so another leaves..
I am leaving Piratez.
There are no ill-feeling towards anyone, I am not leaving because of spite. I am leaving because I've found a clan of people who are like me and who I wish to be around. This doesn't mean that Piratez is a bad clan, just, to me, I feel I will enjoy being around in my new clan more.
As for my successor; I suggest Grayve. Go ahead and create another poll but take notice of my suggestion. Grayve can lead it better than anyone else here at the moment, so long as he doesn't spiral down into corruption.
I will watch this thread a few more days, so if you have any questions or comments, then just leave them here.

Aww... you was a really good Co-Leader.. But you know this is kinda strange.. its always the Higher ups are the ones that leave..

Oh well.. Good luck in your new clan ,and i hope you get to know some new friends.. Id ont know how the others feel about this but i think we will let you back if you feel uncomfortable in that clan.. ^^

* lebabris plants a bomb in his new clan, so he feels uncomfortable.. xD

jks.. but really. Good luck
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Also, one more request. There is a bit of a shortage of Overseers, so I recommend promoting Sicks and lebabris to that position.

XDXDXDXD....
Btw Vex... i dont know if anyone told you that yet but i think its quite similar to Nuthug's
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
sorry.. i had to do that
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
:"( you are sooooo good to me :"( Why do you have to go? :"( (rhetorical question)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
I AM GOD OF ALL THAT IS AND ALL THAT NEVER WILL BE!

Let me quote as well ...XP (can i use your name?? lol) as MadVV said.. "keep this in mind^^^
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Did they mess it up or its just a mistake?
So ...... EVERYONE THAT WANTS FULL BODY TEXTURE GO TO TORISHOP AND BUY THEM NOW... EVERYTHING IS ONLY 2K... ^^
lol
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!