Ranking

Gangplank isn't dead! Gangplank's base look are being updated!

He lost his ship, captain, oranges, and arm. Most of the muscle has turned into bit fat.

Noticed: Free Captain Gangplank (Traditional) skin for anyone who owns Gangplank and plays a matchmade game as him before the end of the event! (1 and 2)
Last edited by Chris; Aug 2, 2015 at 09:04 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
790RP and 3150IP.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Ah fuck, how much is Gangplank in IP?

I don't like the look of this new GP, I get it story wise but come on.. The other GP looked so much cooler
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
how are we supposed to get gp if he's disabled

You can still buy disabled champs (normally, can't tell since I have him) , they're not normally removed from the store.
Don't worry, Gangplank will be available/playable on the next patch (I guess on tomorrow). Event will end on August 10.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 2, 2015 at 11:06 PM.
[WARNING: BRONZE FOOTAGE MAY GIVE YOU CANCER]

Enemy team was pretty salty after that.

All hail based Botrk. All hail based Sweeping Blade aka 9000 flashes. All hail Flow.

Vi will not be missed.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays