Toribash
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Just to add to it, no matter if it's a minor disability ir major disability, it is a disability. Toon is right to say it's more difficult for him if ge says it is, long as it is a reasonable statement.

On the otherhand, there is a dude who plays games blind....

Anyway, this is the league of legends thread, no? So how about dat gp death. Anyone following the lore? I dont think he is dead.

wah life's unfair

It's all about the effort you put into it. If you try hard enough, you will succeed. If you don't put any effort into it, it isn't that far fetched to get called out on it. Getting upset over it just means you hate yourself.
Hoss.
Today, I was blessed yet again. I was starting to lose hope in Ranked Bronze YoloQ and how my team is always useless...

But holy fuck.

(Leo upgrade trinket at 30 mins, I upgrade at 20 kinda late :c)

I have never seen so many god damn wards in my minimap.

TWICE THE AMOUNT OF THEIR WARDS

I could split push without being "randomly" gang banged, take Baron and Dragon without fear (except for that first Baron attempt where we lost it from a smite steal Q-Q), have team mates that listen to my calls... It was glorious. It was so nice I didn't even notice our Sivir was doing so horribly that I out-damaged her with 1 damage item against a tank in lane.

Post Game

Oh yeah, I just wanted to add that I told Shaco to camp the crap out of Yasuo when I saw this.

Last edited by SparChar; Aug 2, 2015 at 08:17 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

wah life's unfair

It's all about the effort you put into it. If you try hard enough, you will succeed. If you don't put any effort into it, it isn't that far fetched to get called out on it. Getting upset over it just means you hate yourself.

Yes but they had to work harder because its a disadvantage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Yes but they had to work harder because its a disadvantage.

Of course.

But that's the thing, people respect effort. If you put a lot of effort into something, you deserve respect. If you complain and whine about your teammates holding you back being bad and refuse all forms of constructive criticism, please oh please don't demand respect from other people.

If Silver 5 is the average elo, and you are less than that, you are below the average league player. It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to become average at least. He who shall not be named has 141 wins and 137 losses in bronze 1 this season. That's slightly less than half the games i've played in league total. Very low kill participation across the board, incredibly poor KDA even though he suggests otherwise. 9.7 deaths a game on average. His number of assists is incredibly low across the board, suggesting that he tunnels on his lane too hard and doesn't take part in teamfights(again, kill participation).

Given the amount of games he's played this season, it shows he is incredibly stubborn and refuses to learn. The only problem here is his attitude. Anyone can get game knowledge, and you don't really need the best mechanics. Hell, you could just play nunu jungle for your entire league career and be absolutely shit at the game mechanically but still be diamond, because nunu isn't a mechanically demanding champion.

Oh and btw, I played my previous game with a medical eyepatch on. Didn't really hurt my gameplay, although that could just be because my lane opponent was silver 2.

the game

Hoss.
If you're losing that many games in bronze solo queue, you must be doing something really, really wrong.

(Not targeted at anyone, just saw the yasuo screenshot)
This is when you know you have the worst team.
http://gyazo.com/33fb5026303a4b63c3e73ebe71ec553f
Like seriously, wtf have you been learning because last I checked that was nearly the last thing you would do.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
This is when you know you have the worst team.
http://gyazo.com/33fb5026303a4b63c3e73ebe71ec553f
Like seriously, wtf have you been learning because last I checked that was nearly the last thing you would do.

Wtf are you guys supposed to be discussing...?
Hoss.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Today, I was blessed yet again. I was starting to lose hope in Ranked Bronze YoloQ and how my team is always useless...

But holy fuck.

(Leo upgrade trinket at 30 mins, I upgrade at 20 kinda late :c)

I have never seen so many god damn wards in my minimap.

TWICE THE AMOUNT OF THEIR WARDS

I could split push without being "randomly" gang banged, take Baron and Dragon without fear (except for that first Baron attempt where we lost it from a smite steal Q-Q), have team mates that listen to my calls... It was glorious. It was so nice I didn't even notice our Sivir was doing so horribly that I out-damaged her with 1 damage item against a tank in lane.

Post Game

Oh yeah, I just wanted to add that I told Shaco to camp the crap out of Yasuo when I saw this.

Pretty nice win streak shaco has right there
-----
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
If you're losing that many games in bronze solo queue, you must be doing something really, really wrong.

(Not targeted at anyone, just saw the yasuo screenshot)

if someone has <1 kda in ALL of their bronze games, they need to DELETE THE GAME, YOU BLEW IT!
Last edited by Kookoo11; Aug 2, 2015 at 06:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Yeah, I know. That's why I told Shaco to camp him. I really REALLY wanted to win that game so I played Trundle and be the meanest piece of shit to the enemy team. My team was losing a lot until we started to group and tank turrets. Well, I tanked turrets.

Also, I can't play Graves. He feels really weird. Even Kalista feels more natural which is saying a lot because I hate playing Kalista. I don't hate Graves tho.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays