Toribash
Just to add to it, no matter if it's a minor disability ir major disability, it is a disability. Toon is right to say it's more difficult for him if ge says it is, long as it is a reasonable statement.

On the otherhand, there is a dude who plays games blind....

Anyway, this is the league of legends thread, no? So how about dat gp death. Anyone following the lore? I dont think he is dead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Just to add to it, no matter if it's a minor disability ir major disability, it is a disability. Toon is right to say it's more difficult for him if ge says it is, long as it is a reasonable statement.

Anyway, this is the league of legends thread, no? So how about dat gp death. Anyone following the lore? I dont think he is dead.

Haven't read any of the lore behind him yet, so I dunno. But, I doubt they would make a new champ for an event and then just get rid of him forever even though it was practically his lore.

Also, if you sacrifice a bit and attack cho at the right moments, you can easily win. Plus, I was talking about bullying him mid-game when he would be either farming for stacks or already has full stacks.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
Yea your a idiot done engaging you Oracle. seeing with 1 eye for the rest of your life. with bad eyes already. Means more strain on 1 damn eye. you would obv never understand this until your 100% blind in 1 eye.

He was being 100% logical not an idiot, no need to get emotional about your condition.

Anyways, I see why Elise is pick or ban now, she's so strong early and can oneshot the adc with only a couple of items..
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post

gangplank goes kabloomy because miss fortune rekt him and spit out that blazing hot mixtape
-----
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
He was being 100% logical not an idiot, no need to get emotional about your condition.

Anyways, I see why Elise is pick or ban now, she's so strong early and can oneshot the adc with only a couple of items..

stun is longer than morgana's q, fiddle's fear, and especially longer than anyone in NA's patience.
Last edited by Kookoo11; Aug 2, 2015 at 12:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Punishing Elise is such a pain in the ass. Her base damages are really high because it scales on % health and she also scales decently into late. Why did they buff this champion?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Punishing Elise is such a pain in the ass. Her base damages are really high because it scales on % health and she also scales decently into late. Why did they buff this champion?

because people in the lcs were doing fake soccer trips with elise and rito thought "oh, the people of the lcs have a terrible win rate with elise"
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
So they could realize how dumb they were being when they buffed her and now needs a nerf. They need to find the correct balance for the champion while finding it's place in her lore. It's like the Fiora VC. They needed to nerf the champ because she wasn't supposed to be the squishy tank killer.
I need someone g3 or up to duo with. I'm trying to get to plat
N/A IGN: Riven is Cancer
Last edited by Deadmau5; Aug 2, 2015 at 04:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
you know what, riven is cancer

Don't whether you mean she's over powered or not strong is enough. Tbh, I don't like Riven, but I don't hate her. You just have to pay attention to her sword and run away when her sword is full. Then, bully her a bit into her own tower. That's how I deal with Riven whenever I play Cho/Kha.